A Tip For My Kenra MC Girls...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I don't know why I tried this, but I did and it gave me extra slip with this conditioner: After I saturated my hair with the conditioner. I let some of the warm shower water run into my hands and I smoothed the warm water on top of the conditioner. It felt like it made the conditioner even softer than it already is and when I rinsed, I had more slip than usual. Try it and tell me how it goes!

scratchchin.gif
This is a very good idea. I think I did something like this recently with that stuff (yes I still have the full ten ounce bottle they gave me for free).

BTW: dont leave that stuff on for more than 5 minutes. for some reason it makes my hair feel weird when left on longer.

um... after they sent me free Kenra samples (Daily Provision, kenra shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair), I told them that I really liked it over the telephone and wanted to try Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner because of raves. Days later, the conditioner is there on my porch. I think that the ladies should try Kenra MC just once, they may get hooked.

SG, I'm going to wash out these curls tonight and use your advice about the warm water
smile.gif

I tried Kenra MC on Monday for the first time and love it! It reminds me of a product from childhood. I just can't seem to recall what it is. I will have to try this method soon.

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
I always use mine with my heat cap for at least 20 minutes and it always gives me GREAT slip!!
smile.gif
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I do the same thing and get awesome slip!

I always rinse my conditioner out with warm to hot water, then the last few seconds I allow the coldest water I can stand to rinse it all the way out.

I just bougth mine I am yet to try it. Has anyone used any of the KENRA shampoo or the intense conditioner?

I have used the Kenra shampoo for color treated hair. Unfortunately I am allergic to the majority of Kenra and Elasta QP shampoos so i itched badly.

I did supergirl's tip with the warm water thingy last night and I still got the same result of beautiful, soft, DETANGLED hair aaaaahhh *homer simpson drool*

hey anky how long did it take to get your samples? i wrote to them about two weeks ago and I have yet to hear anything.

Back