A small update

Guapa1

I've posted a few new pics in my album for November, and finally put some pics in the accessories album. I also met up with some other naps and went to a natural hair show, it was fun. Let me know what you think! :grin:

I love the twist-out its wild and funky. I liked how you managed to do a cute style puff and the braids with a bead at the front, thats very creative. I really enjoying looking at the pictures of the natural meet ups. you ladies looked like you were having so much fun. the headwraps looked gorgoeous. Thanks for sharing

Thanks ladies, I'm glad you liked it. Den1 we had a really good time, the headwrapping workshop was fantastic. I've just got permission to load up one of the girls boyfriends picture. As he was the only man in the room, the presenter done one on him. It looked great, she does a 4 hour class, and I've signed up for information about the next one.

Where was this class held? I wonder if they ahve anythign liek that in Richmond, VA. I woudl love a few hints on how to get it just right!

Guapa1,

Your will you be creating a tutorial in your album on how to wrap head bands? I would love to learn how to do that. You looked beautiful in the red head wrap, with your hair art dangling from your braid, peeking out of the wrap. Absolutely beautiful!!!!

Awww, thanks Chicoro. I will do that this weekend!
Beyond Cute, I live in England, so I wouldn't know about your part of the world, sorry.

Back