A Regimen ReVamp! Daily Co-Washer Advice Needed Within...

BeautifulFlower

Ok...so my regimen for the past month has really done my hair justice but I want to try something new.

I would like to try daily co-washing. I am noticing alot of bsl and below did this at one point and it helped their hair along their journey.

What kind of conditioner did you use? Cheapie or salon quality?

Did you do anything other than a bun after co-washing?

Thank you in advance for your response.

I cowash with cheapies like 4 or 5 times in a row, then 1 day will using something more upscale like my aubrey honesuckle. The cheapies in my rotation are tresseme and suave naturals. After i cw i usually will just let it be free (wash n go) or i will slick back into a ponytail. I have a pic of my wash n go in my profile picture (it's about 3 mos old)

I cowash with cheapies like 4 or 5 times in a row, then 1 day will using something more upscale like my aubrey honesuckle. The cheapies in my rotation are tresseme and suave naturals. After i cw i usually will just let it be free (wash n go) or i will slick back into a ponytail. I have a pic of my wash n go in my profile picture (it's about 3 mos old)

Ditto. I use a cheapie every day, but when I use poo once a week, I'll use something a tad more expensive. I had all of my staples, but now my hair is trippin, so I gotta search and try to find new stuff my hair likes *sigh* For now though, the cheapie is V05 Silkening Effects (or something lke that) and the more expensive one is Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner.

After I wash, I put on my leave ins and put it back in a bun. But I put the bun in different places on my head, so I won't get breakage :yep:

My hair is in LOOOVE! :drunk: with Suave Biobasics conditioner (like Biolage) and Tressemme Smooth & Silky was good too. Both under $4 for 30+ oz. :yep:

After that I do a leave-in, seal hair with coconut oil, oil scalp with Vatika oil, and pin up with duckbill clip.

Back