A Question for the Saints of God!

Nice & Wavy

The Lord has recently shown this to me and I was so blessed by it that I asked my class this question and no one could tell me
the answer. I know the answer, but I wanted to ask you all to see if you all know where it is:

"When did man begin to call on the Name of the Lord?"

It might not be hard for some, but I guarantee that most of you will begin to search your Bibles. Do you think you can find it without looking to the back of your Bible's concordance or any concordance for that matter?

Looking forward to hearing your response!

BTW...I posed this question to my dh, and it took him 3 days to find it!!

Blessings.

Last edited:
Thanks, keloius!

As a reminder....don't do any searches in google or any other way except by the Holy Spirit showing you where it is.

Oh, and when you do find it, pm me the answer ok?

Blessings.

I started a PM to you, but then I paused in order to obtain clarification on what you mean by "call": do you mean to ASK or INQUIRE of the Lord? Do you mean call as in RESPONDING to the Lord's initial contact?

RelaxerRehab said:
I started a PM to you, but then I paused in order to obtain clarification on what you mean by "call": do you mean to ASK or INQUIRE of the Lord? Do you mean call as in RESPONDING to the Lord's initial contact?

Regarding the bolded. ;)

I know where this is found, but I don't have my Bible with me. For those of you who already know, does his name begin with an E? I hope this is not giving it away...

shaffawn said:
I know where this is found, but I don't have my Bible with me. For those of you who already know, does his name begin with an E? I hope this is not giving it away...

YES, it does

Nice & Wavy...are you going to post the answer? No, don't post it yet. I'm just being lazy...give me the weekend to research and I'll pm you my answer Monday.:look:

klb120475 said:
Nice & Wavy...are you going to post the answer? No, don't post it yet. I'm just being lazy...give me the weekend to research and I'll pm you my answer Monday.:look:

Not yet...still waiting for more people to respond.

Ok, I'll be awaiting :D

Nice & Wavy said:
Come on now, girl.....I'm waiting to hear from you ;)

Awww! :blush: I thought we had to respond without research and it took me a minute to go through my biblical rollodex in my head and (secretly), I didn't want to give a wrong answer (PRIDE, GET THEE BEHIND ME!:lol: )

RelaxerRehab said:
Awww! :blush: I thought we had to respond without research and it took me a minute to go through my biblical rollodex in my head and (secretly), I didn't want to give a wrong answer (PRIDE, GET THEE BEHIND ME!:lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice & Wavy said:
Not yet...still waiting for more people to respond.

Ok, I'll be awaiting :D

Okay, I'm tripping....I thought today was Friday.:eek: I'll be back tomorrow morning with my answer.:lachen:

Okay, Saints...I pm'd Nice&Wavy my answer this morning. Let's just say I'm not the bible scholar I thought I was.:lol: I will continue to search GG (my bible) until I find the correct answer....:grin:

klb120475 said:
Okay, Saints...I pm'd Nice&Wavy my answer this morning. Let's just say I'm not the bible scholar I thought I was.:lol: I will continue to search GG (my bible) until I find the correct answer....:grin:

GG won't fail you, girl :D

Nice & Wavy said:
GG won't fail you, girl :D

I said I was going to wait until I finished school this week to search for this, but I opened up GG last night and the answer was right in my face. Praise God!

Okay, N&W, I'm pm'ing you my answer........

klb120475 said:
I said I was going to wait until I finished school this week to search for this, but I opened up GG last night and the answer was right in my face. Praise God!

Okay, N&W, I'm pm'ing you my answer........

Told you GG would never fail you....you got it right!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Blessings!

Back