A product for Permies and Naturals!

coolhandlulu

Struttin' and stuntin'
21z9pofgCxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This is a review I've written:

I've been peeping this product for awhile now. My loss. I finally bought it on a whim. After one use it is a staple. Why?

I am a black female with 3c/mostly 4a/4b hair, ranging from fine to thick and coarse. I am natural, but I have decided to "stretch" in order to retain more length. I had been constantly dealing with breakage related to manipulation when brushing/combing no matter how gentle I would be. I decided to stretch in order to combat the breakage.

Blow drying helps with the stretching. I am happy with the outcome so far. Still like many people with mixed hair types I have a patch that doesn't want to cooperate. This product coerced that area to go along with the program. I will go out on a limb and promise you that this will get your hair the straightest that a woman with chemical free hair is able to get their hair with just a blow dryer. Just ignore the directions to use sparingly. Make sure all strands are coated and enjoy the results. Also if you oil your scalp and hair, brush thoroughly, tie up, and wrap it, you will wake up with hair that appears as though it has been permed.

I will be buying other products by this company just on the success of this product.

>>>To sum up, if you are a permie that is looking for a holy grail that will allow a longer time between perms, try this. To the naturals that like to "stretch" either with they blowdryer or twists, this may be your answer.

Ingredients: water, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol,propylene glycol, panthenol, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed collagen, amodimethicone, quatermium-70, coltsfoot extract, nettle extract, achillea milefolium extract, rosemary extract, sage extract, betula alba leaf extract, equiseturn arvense extract, ethoxdiglycol, butylene glycol, lactic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, caprylyl glycol, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance,limonene, linalool

I'm not an ingredient junkie, but I know someone would inevitably ask:drunk:

They sell this in a Dominican salon I used to go to it was pretty pricey for me to have never heard reviews, but now I'm in fl so I don't see it anymore. Nice review!

21z9pofgCxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ingredients: water, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol,propylene glycol, panthenol, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed collagen, amodimethicone, quatermium-70, coltsfoot extract, nettle extract, achillea milefolium extract, rosemary extract, sage extract, betula alba leaf extract, equiseturn arvense extract, ethoxdiglycol, butylene glycol, lactic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, caprylyl glycol, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance,limonene, linalool

I'm not an ingredient junkie, but I know someone would inevitably ask:drunk:

Wondering for the chemists.... Is this moisturizing?

Back