A PJs experience at Sally's

KathyMay

I went to Sally’s for lunch (because I am a PJ and failed rehab) to pick up “few” things, and I am analyzing the Beyond the Zone products and these kids are going crazy, their mother and another lady are too busy shopping so the kids are carefree, screaming, yelling and running. Then I go over the roller section and study the flexi rods and then I decided to grab the purple ones, a lady looks at me and asks if I am a beautician (I am thinking he11 to the naw don’t you see my bun,at the same time I think it was a compliment) I simply tell her no, she is amazed that I can do my hair by myself, at this time I wish I had some LHCF business cards. After that I am at the register the kids are sitting on the floor and I ended up with more than a few things and without the coupon that I posted yesterday :wallbash: but I will probably go back soon because they are having a good sale. PJs enter at your own risk

I went to Sally’s for lunch (because I am a PJ and failed rehab) to pick up “few” things, and I am analyzing the Beyond the Zone products and these kids are going crazy, their mother and another lady are too busy shopping so the kids are carefree, screaming, yelling and running. Then I go over the roller section and study the flexi rods and then I decided to grab the purple ones, a lady looks at me and asks if I am a beautician (I am thinking he11 to the naw don’t you see my bun,at the same time I think it was a compliment) I simply tell her no, she is amazed that I can do my hair by myself, at this time I wish I had some LHCF business cards. After that I am at the register the kids are sitting on the floor and I ended up with more than a few things and without the coupon that I posted yesterday :wallbash: but I will probably go back soon because they are having a good sale. PJs enter at your own risk
KM, aren't the flexi rods like $5.00 a pack at Sally's?

:lachen::lachen::lachen: My kid tore Sally's apart while I was in there the other day (also without a coupon but I have a discount card) reading the ingredients on the back of different conditioners. He walked down the eisle and pulled all of those little sales price cards down.

*sigh* My local Sally's was closed. :( This is probably a good thing because I was dopping way too much $$$.

:pulpdance:"They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said 'No, No, No'".....

:lachen:

Back