A photo of my 11 hours braid job

zailless

Here is my braid picture. I am happy with it because i kinda pictured getting the braid and fighting to hide my bald patch at the front of my hair. The lady was quite skillful in hiding it. i had it in 2 obvious places, the top part of my hairline and the side. I am happy cause i feel better about things. also i am going on vacation and i was depressed over wearing a wig to go. i am happy with the results. the next step is to care for my hairliine and regrow the hairs.

I just realized the pic isnt showing my hairline. haha. oh well.

Last edited:
what type of hair did she use? Your braids are really nice

Last edited:
Keen said:
what type of hair did she use? Your braids are really nice

Thanks for the compliments, you have no idea how ive felt lately with my patches. so this is why im gonna go on vacation and relax. seriously i was just like all i do every day is obsess about my hair. i just want to forget my hair for a while or something.

oon the hair i used.
I used http://www.ebonyline.com/alc14292.html
its a silky yaki, number 27. I mixed it with number 4 kinky hair and number 4 silky yaki like what you see in this picture. the number 27 was used only for highlights so i used it lightly throughout the braiding process.

also, i told the stylist i dont want heavy dreads, i want the hair to be light.

The other ladies are right. You're very pretty and your braids are gorgeous. They really fit your face!

SisterGirl* said:
Wow you wear braids really well, they look good on you. Love Love Love the your skin, how do you keep it so clear?

Thanks. For the skin I am a regular user of Retin-a.

every few days I do a lactic acid peel, which just keeps the skin moist and free of dead skin.

every few months I do a major peel with tca. I did one last week so i am waiting for it to peel off.

lactic - 85% - 1 minute
tca - 12% - 4 minutes.

zailless said:
Here is my braid picture. I am happy with it because i kinda pictured getting the braid and fighting to hide my bald patch at the front of my hair. The lady was quite skillful in hiding it. i had it in 2 obvious places, the top part of my hairline and the side. I am happy cause i feel better about things. also i am going on vacation and i was depressed over wearing a wig to go. i am happy with the results. the next step is to care for my hairliine and regrow the hairs.

I just realized the pic isnt showing my hairline. haha. oh well.

very pretty and a great look!

zailless said:
Thanks. For the skin I am a regular user of Retin-a.

every few days I do a lactic acid peel, which just keeps the skin moist and free of dead skin.

every few months I do a major peel with tca. I did one last week so i am waiting for it to peel off.

lactic - 85% - 1 minute
tca - 12% - 4 minutes.

Thanks! Off to purchase some lactic acid :grin:

Back