A NL challenge 2013?

naija24

I know this is a long hair care forum, but for us girls with TWAs, are there any NL challenges going on? It's kind of hard to read all the threads about women with hair already down to their bums and I'm starting from scratch.

I figured maybe a challenge that measures down to NL would be a good starting point for us TWAs.

Thoughts?

naija24, If you start one I am sure you will have people to join. There are people in the twa challenge that would be interested. There are also people in the SL challenge that don't think they will make SL this year.

When you say NL are you referring to the bottom of the neck where the neck meets the shoulder?

Are you going to start the challenge?

naija24,

Go for it. More and more people will join as they see it in the first few pages. People are always big chopping and needing somewhere to go. :yep

naija24, That's up to you. You can ask the admins to change the title on this thread and then edit your 1st post to include the instructions. Or you can just make a new thread with the title and 1st post you want. I have seen it done both ways. And I have done it both ways. No wrong way. If you create a new thread, then put a link to the new thread in this thread.

Back