...A NEWBIE out the lurkers cave...!!

SerenityBlaque

Hello everyone! Thought it was about time I went ahead and introduced myself :look: !! Recently subscribed after lurking on & off for a year or so:sekret: but for the past few weeks, LHCF has been my BIBLE!

I have been so OVERWHELMED with all the info you ladies put out there, and I have just been buying stuff up without really knowing what to do with it! **certified PJ** But NOW that I have subscribed I'm POSITIVE I can sculpt a good regimen and STICK! I'm also from London, so hello to the London /UK ladies :hiya2:

OK so now about my hair.. I'm not that knowledgeable on the abbreviations yet, but all i know is that its thick! - but manageable and easy to detangle. It's shoulder length, and a little uneven :ohwell: ! I last relaxed on April 23, 2010. I will post some pics by the weekend also.

I am soooo ready to start my hair journey now, im INSPIRED by all of you ladies for real :yep:

:peace:

:welcome2::newbie:

I did the same thing when I first joined...and I'm still a PJ. This board was the best thing I stumbled across when I was trying to figure out what to do with my hair.

You're going to love it!

Back