A Newbie: I Finally Made It!! :)

mzcaramelicious07

Ok. I have been looking on this site for a while and was never able to register, but I finally got in! :) I just wanted to introduce myself. I created at fotki album at

http://public.fotki.com/mzcaramelicious07

Right now I have healthy hair a couple of inches past my shoulders. My short term goal is bra length and my long term goal is about 4 or 5 inches past bra strap. I wash my hair twice a week, deep condition both times and roller set. Then I sit under the dryer for what seems like forever! I moisturize everyday and take a multi-vitamin, flaxseed oil, evening primrose & cod liver oil, biotin. I'm thinking about adding MSM and Zinc to that mix.

Anyway, take a look at my album and let me know what you think. Leave some comments, tips, suggestions.....just please help a sista out!

Thanks and be blessed!

64.gif

Welcome, MZC :D
You are going to love it here. All the ladies are so nice and the advice they give is truly the best concerning hair care.

Welcome! I can tell by your album that you already know a great deal about haircare! I think you will find yourself at home here :) .

Wow girl! :shocked: You have some beautiful hair! :) I posted a couple of questions in your album. So I thought I would ask you here:

what products did you use for your rollerset, and how did you place the rollers in your hair???

Poohbear said:
Wow girl! :shocked: You have some beautiful hair! :) I posted a couple of questions in your album. So I thought I would ask you here:

what products did you use for your rollerset, and how did you place the rollers in your hair???

Thanks you very much to everyone! I'm feeling at home already. :)

Poohbear--
I used Wild Growth Oil, Optimum Leave-In Conditioner and Lotta Body setting lotion. I had three going down each side in the front. About 10-12 going down the middle. And three going down in between the sides and the middle....hope I explained that right! My mom actually rolled my hair that time, so I am still trying to get the roller setting down. It takes me about 40 minutes to roll my hair!

mzcaramelicious07 said:
Thanks you very much to everyone! I'm feeling at home already. :)

Poohbear--
I used Wild Growth Oil, Optimum Leave-In Conditioner and Lotta Body setting lotion. I had three going down each side in the front. About 10-12 going down the middle. And three going down in between the sides and the middle....hope I explained that right! My mom actually rolled my hair that time, so I am still trying to get the roller setting down. It takes me about 40 minutes to roll my hair!

Thanks! I can visualize it in my head. That description was very helpful. Did she roll the rollers under or in a spiral???

Back