A New PJ!

HollyGolightly

Hi everyone!
wave.gif
I've been lurking on here for the past few weeks, and I think y'all have turned me into a product junkie! I just ran over to my beauty supply store and bought a thing of Aphogee protein treatment and some Elasta QP mango butter. I was wondering if any of you guys have suggestions on how I should use these products?

Welcome to the LHCF.
wave.gif

The mango butter is a moisturizer. It can be used on wet or dry hair.

The Aphogee protein treatment should be used per the directions. From what I've heard, it's a pretty strong protein treatment.

Welcome,

Just wanted to say to help curb the product junkie syndrome when you try out new products try to either get the sample or small sizes, that way if you don't like it you haven't wasted your money on a huge supply of a product you don't like.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Welcome to the LHCF.
wave.gif

The mango butter is a moisturizer. It can be used on wet or dry hair.

The Aphogee protein treatment should be used per the directions. From what I've heard, it's a pretty strong protein treatment.

[/ QUOTE ]

My opinion on Aphogee is it should only be used if you have severe breakage, other than that something more mild would help. Mango butter is my favorite!!!!

Welcome to LHCF!!!!!!!!
grin.gif

Mango butter seems to work best on damp hair. About 95% of the board thinks so, on dry hair, it is kinda too thick for it to give any actual moisture.

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
Mango butter seems to work best on damp hair. About 95% of the board thinks so, on dry hair, it is kinda too thick for it to give any actual moisture.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually use it on both wet and dry hair and have good results with dry hair. I guess it depends on the person but it works both ways for me. It does a great job of softening dry hair for me!

[ QUOTE ]
erica78 said:
Welcome Keisha
smile.gif
Plan to become a board junky as well!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I already am starting to feel addicted! I check this board before I do anything to my hair.

Back