A new additon to my products family (smile)

Amarech

:) I discovered him by mistake. I ran out of conditioner so I had to go to the dollar store. I usually get dove or Garnier Fructis but I'm in a money crunch. I decided to get

Alberto V05 Lavender conditioner. WOW!!!! In addition to smelling sooo good, this conditioner leaves my hair sooo soft and my curls were soo defined! It is an excellent conditioner for cwashes. Alberto has now become a permanent member of my product family!!!

Welcom Alberto!!!! :lol:

I recently started doing conditioner washes and I use VO5 Strawberries and Cream conditioner. It feels really nice.

Defined your curls, huh? Yet another product I will have to try. :ohwell: I'll try almost anything for easy curl definition. I'll look for it today! Thanks for the product review.

Last edited:
Yes that's right!! I use the Vo5 strawberries and cream or the blueberries and cream as my leave-in conditioner sometimes and it makes my hair so curly, soft and shiny. The smell is like wow!!!:love: :love: :lick: :lick:

Do they still sell the blueberries and cream VO5? I've always had a hard time finding it and when I do, there is only one there. :(

CurlyCrly said:
Do they still sell the blueberries and cream VO5? I've always had a hard time finding it and when I do, there is only one there. :(

I think it was discontinued:(. But I purchased mine at my local Rite Aid pharmacy before I saw on the forum that it was discontinued so I still have a bottle. But when it is finish I am going to check my local discount store because I saw alot there in big boxes for cheaper after I purchased it at Rite Aid:mad: . Hopefully they will still be there when I go back.:ohwell:

Back