... a moment of silence for my credit card.

Sammy214

ok, so today while at work ( obvioiusly not working ) I fell out my chair, bumped my head and ordered a bunch of products... guess i'm officially a pj:drunk: Finally got some mega tek coming!!!! YAY!!! along with salerm 21, wheatgerm condish and lacio lacio... yes, yes I too, want beautiful flowing locks.:yep:

so before shame set's in... and i put my credit card to rest.... can someone PLEASE recommend a good flat iron? I am convinced that the gold n hot iron that I currently use, is jackin' up my ends and it's time for an upgrade.

thanks ladies!!!

I have a Chi and I love it! I got mine at Ulta for $125.

Oh and ......................... <-- moment of silence for your money

You're funny! About your flatiron's upgrade: SEDU SEDU SEDU!!! It's still the best flatiron in my opinion. I've had mine for 2 years now and it still looks and work like it's brand new.

aaahhhhh... so many decisions, so little time. I was checking out the Sedu earlier... but was torn between that and the CHI, I have read so many post on getting bootleg products, i am almost scared to order... almost

I have CHI and Sedu. Love the Chi and haven't used Sedu enough to really review, but the Chi has no heat settings and this annoys me. It's just VERY hot and thats all I can choose. I'm looking into a Chi Turbo now, because I assume it will work as well as my regular Chi and it has heat settings so I can have more control.

hey lava... thanks for your insight, it looks like the CHI is the most popular... I see one on Overstock for $119 and also a HAI for $89... any idea if the two are similar?

moment of silence lol......
i have a CHI and i love it. have been using it for about 5 months every week with not snagging, dryness, or breakage/split ends. i love it.

Back