A little frustrated...

FlawedBeauty

Soooo even though my hair is healthy and all that jazz it seems like it is taking forever to get to BSL!! I'm naturally an impatient person but I'm starting to get reaaaallllyyyy impatient! Judging from my latest pic below taken a few weeks ago it seems I have about 3 whole inches to go b4 i get to BSL :wallbash:.
211804537093_0_0.jpg

Which ='s about 6 months if my hair grows at .5 inches per month. I cant wait that longgggg...it seems like I have been at this length foreverrrrrrrrrr....ok i'm done whining lol..anyone else feel like this?

i just wanted to let u know that your hair looks GREAT:yep:...keep up the good work,your progress is visible...u will get to BSL,stay patient:look:

thanks so much!

i just can't take it anymore!!! lol. i just want to get to the point where i think my hair is long and hopefully BSL will do that for me. nothin left to do now but wait it out :spinning:

i just wanted to let u know that your hair looks GREAT:yep:...keep up the good work,your progress is visible...u will get to BSL,stay patient:look:

FB, I totally understand where you're coming from (I'm kinda impatient myself). However, I also need to echo the sentiment that your hair looks fab! You have made tremendous progress by leaps and bounds.

Don't worry ... BSL is right around the corner! :yep:

FB, I totally understand where you're coming from (I'm kinda impatient myself). However, I also need to echo the sentiment that your hair looks fab! You have made tremendous progress by leaps and bounds.

Don't worry ... BSL is right around the corner! :yep:

thanks!

now that im thinkin about it i'm not even sure its really not getting to bsl right now thats bothering me. i think is more of the fact that i grew all this hair and i am still not able to see it as being long. right now i just feel like its medium and i want to be able to say its LONG!!! and belive it lol.

I've been hovering at APL for like 6-9 months now and apparantely my hair is growing but i'm not retaining as I should be :wallbash:

dang that sucks...i know just how ur feeling. im retaining but it just doesnt seem like its getting any longer. not to mention for some reason my right side is the same length but thinner than my left :wallbash:

FlawedBeauty,

You have really babied your hair and it has grown tremendously. Its beautiful! You can tell from the pictures that you are doing EVERYTHING RIGHT - just keep practicing patience and keep up the great work. You'll get where you want to be soon and you'll be swangin' BSL hair.

I never appreciated a beautiful spring or summer day fully until I moved to Chicago, being from southern California. It takes sooo long, it seems like winter lasts forever! But when warm weather arrives now I really appreciate it. Your hair reaching bsl will be all the more joyous a time because you have worked and waited for it. You are doing great, and 6 months is no time at all. You'll have your bsl hair like *that*.

I know exactly how you feel. I thought I would have been at BSL by early May but that time has come and gone and I am still waiting :wallbash:. Like you said it is kinda fustrating being stuck at medium length. Its sort of an awkard stage for me because sometimes my hair sticks out and just doesn't lay on my back when I wear it down. But it does look like your hair has been progressing. Hopefully we can both make it to BSL by the end of this year or the beginning of next year. Good Luck to you!!!

i think we will make it by december, hopefully. GL to you as well :yep:

I know exactly how you feel. I thought I would have been at BSL by early May but that time has come and gone and I am still waiting :wallbash:. Like you said it is kinda fustrating being stuck at medium length. Its sort of an awkard stage for me because sometimes my hair sticks out and just doesn't lay on my back when I wear it down. But it does look like your hair has been progressing. Hopefully we can both make it to BSL by the end of this year or the beginning of next year. Good Luck to you!!!

While I am Queen Impatient in the flesh, I must say you have made great progress already. Stop watching it so closely! Patience is a virtue, not something that'll hurt you. Lord knows I have to constantly say this to myself!!

Back