A little advice, please

env10us

So i just washed my hair with the Ellin Levar Textures OptiMoist Shampoo (it smells sooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!:grin: yay grape seed oil!) and I followed up with the Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pack. So now i'm sitting here for the recommended hour with this on my head. my question is after the hour is up, should i just rinse and blowdry or should I also use the SatinSoft Conditioning Rinse that compliments the shampoo? another question is since i'm a press and curl girl, is there another way i can get my hair dry, but straight, without using sooooooooo much heat from the blow drier? my hair is really thick and it takes soooo long to dry even with the blowdrier on high.

after deep conditioning with ORS, i'd be done. i wouldn't use another conditioner after.

also, u might get str8 hair by rollersetting and then going under the dryer? and if it doesn't get ur roots str8 u can either use the blowdryer or flat iron on ur roots only...

after deep conditioning with ORS, i'd be done. i wouldn't use another conditioner after.

also, u might get str8 hair by rollersetting and then going under the dryer? and if it doesn't get ur roots str8 u can either use the blowdryer or flat iron on ur roots only...

sadly, i don't have a hood dryer :( i don't even have room to store one in this crowded dorm room! so what i did was rinsed out the conditioner, combed my hair out (ends to roots) with this HUGE detangling comb, blow dried it on the lowest air setting (that took FOREVER for it to actually get straight!) and put some tea tree oil in it. i think it's got enough oil in it for a day or so..i'm thinking about repeating this like every 3-5 days. would that be a good idea? i haven't found a stylist yet, so i have to rock the poof ponytail for a while...

Do you have an Ionic/Ceramic Blowdryer? If you don't, I would invest in one with a comb attachment - they sell them at Sally's for about $35 and I've had mine for two years now. Best investment I made besides the Maxiglide as a Natural 4a/b with thick thick thick hair. Texlaxing is an option if your hair is too thick for you to manage. But no need to go that route until you try the ionic ceramic blow dryer and the maxiglide.

That blow dryer cut my drying time in half! :yep:

Back