A Line for a regimen

OsnapCnapp!

Product line rating and recommendations

Hi all just wondering if anyone can recommend a good product line. I am trying to start a regimen of washing, conditioning, deep conditioning, and protein treatment. As far as leave-in I think I will stick with Lusters Scurl....makes my hair so soft for days. Im just wondering what product line out there has great products and is pretty reasonable, Im open to suggestions and info! :look:

Last edited:
I don't have one particular line I am loyal to so I mix it up between brands, but I pretty much like everything from Keracare.

I think shescentit has one of the most complete lines only thing in my reggie thats not from them is my dudles drc 28 protein treatment but for the new yr Im gonna switch it up and go with bee mine and c how I like it

oh ok I will check her out. Yeah im in school and so busy and have done little to no hair care. I mean, I keep it moisturized and all but its in twists now and its all matted under my wig and last week I had to wash it after not washing for a month. Its was itchy and flaking, and just plain dirty but I have no time to tend to it. It is very high maintenance hair! But I believe in finding products and sticking with them so I just wanted to get some info on a product line that offers all products. The DRC 28 protein treatment how is that working for you? I would like to try KAO essential damage care protein treatment but Im not sure. All I know is, I think my hair likes protein and it hasn't gotten any in like forever!!! So Im just trying to get on the ball.

Back