A Light Protein Better GPB or 2-Minute

Just try the GPB already! You've got all the material you need to work this conditioner better than anyone. Of course its the best, nothing compares, not even 2min.

virtuenow

I've actually already used it. However, I didn't get the results that I wanted, so that's why I'm asking questions--to better understand the product and improve my method of using it.

@virtuenow

I've actually already used it. However, I didn't get the results that I wanted, so that's why I'm asking questions--to better understand the product and improve my method of using it.

It works best as a DC on damp pre-pooed (water or aloe vera juice/evco) hair for me. Second best method is on dry hair. I rinse it out as a co-wash. I do not shampoo my hair afterwards (only my scalp).

Do you think that there is a light protein that is better than Aphogee 2-minute or Aubrey's GPB?

If you need a lighter protein than GPB then you may not want protein at all. You can try Giovanni 50:50. Can't think of anything beyond that you might want to use.

@virtuenow

May I ask what were you hoping to achieve? Improved strength? Greater elasticity? Assistance with moisture retention, porosity or breakage? FWIW, different proteins will produce different results.

Did you use it only once? Not everything works instantly the way you want the first time?

Took 3 or 4 uses for my hair to get max results, though I had been overmoisturized. My squishy hair at least stopped breaking a little bit at first.

Back