A Journal Dedicated to GOD

metamorfhosis

Hello-

I was shopping at Target one day and saw a selection of beautiful journals. I decided to buy one. Well, time went by and I didn't use the journal. Then one day, I decided to dedicate my journal to GOD and write personal things to GOD in my journal. :notworthy . I started sharing my thoughts with GOD in my journal. One day I was watching Joel Osteen's ministry and he said to buy a journal and record everytime GOD does something for you.

I am so happy that I have my journal that is dedicated to GOD. I write in it every night before I go to bed.

Have you ever thought about keeping a journal dedicated to GOD? :littleang Target has some beautiful journals..............

I did this several years ago. My sister-in-law gave me a beautiful, fabric covered book of blank, lined pages for Christmas. I didn't touch it for several years because I was saving it for something special. Then one year I decided to record my prayers in it. I love looking back at those prayers and seeing how they were answered. God is good!

It's funny just today I was thinking about this. I used to do this and have been thinking about starting it up again. My journal was comprised of prayers, praise, telling God my most intimate and deepest feelings, whining - you name it I did it. I had started it because years ago I heard Dr. Charles Stanley suggest that we keep journals so that years later we could look back and see how far we have grown as christians and how many prayers God had answered. I'm going to get me one.

This is so special and I DO need a new one....:lol: I'm off to Tar'ge' later today or tomorrow.

I love writing love letters to the Lord. He always loves me right back! Even while I'm writing, I can hear Him whisper, I love you, more...I love you more...My Dearest Love, I love you more...

"Jesus, will you marry me?"......;)

I read the book "Write it Down, Make It Happen" a few months ago and the author spoke of writing letters to God. Since I have started I have an incredible peace. I have only been writing a few months but I can see that God has answered me in alot of ways.

Natasha2005 said:
I read the book "Write it Down, Make It Happen" a few months ago and the author spoke of writing letters to God. Since I have started I have an incredible peace. I have only been writing a few months but I can see that God has answered me in alot of ways.

It makes a big difference when you 'write' down what's in our hearts to our Father God. It has a way of making it even more personal. If we can sit in this forum all day and send emails back and forth to our family and friends...and email is used more than the telephone...How much more to write our love letters to Him? ;)

Back