a hair saver

Blaque*Angel

my mom washed her hair (shes attempting sister locs) All the locs came loose and she had knots and tangles everywhere,she called me to rescue her. i used better braids unbraid spray, can you believe all the knots and tangles have gone?
this is surely a wonderful product
:yep:

NS_pp_braidweave_BetterBraids_UnbraidSpraywithBiosulfur.gif

ive seen that in the store before. glad to know it works. i wonder if it would have the same effect on transitioning new growth....
did any ingredients in it stand out to you?

I have a bottle of this at all times!
It's great for removing braids and makes the shed hair just slid out.

wow, the writing on the bottle has faded.
i will do my best on the ingredients

water,glycerin,triethanomine?, special herb and oil blend,pure lanolin,polyquaternium 6,simethicone,glycol???,diazolidyl?urea,,methylpa,aben,propylparaben,fragrance violet 2

it smells divine.
i always use this to unbraid my hair, but didn't think it would get rid of all those tiny knots, it is definetly a staple in my collection. the first time i bought it ,it was actually a mistake i thought it was braid spray and laughed at the claims that it unbraids hair!!! it actually does what it is supposed to do. its a keeper:grin:

I wonder if this will help me untangle my twist...if I leave them in longer than 2 weeks, they start to loc....but I wish I could leave them in for 3 weeks w/o having to deal with all the tangles. I'm definately gonna try this. Thanks!:grin:

Here is the full ingredient list: Ingredients:
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid
Water (Aqua)
Glycerin
Triethanolamine
Polyquaternium-6
Octoxynol-9
Lanolin
Diazolidinyl Urea
Special Herb and Oil Blend {Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernal Oil, Coconut (Cocos
Nucifera) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europea) Fruit
Oil, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil,
Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Flower Extract, Lavender (Lavandula
Angustifolia) Oil and Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil}
Simethicone
Disodium EDTA
Fragrance (Parfum)
Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730)

Here is the full ingredient list: Ingredients:
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid
Water (Aqua)
Glycerin
Triethanolamine
Polyquaternium-6
Octoxynol-9
Lanolin
Diazolidinyl Urea
Special Herb and Oil Blend {Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernal Oil, Coconut (Cocos
Nucifera) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europea) Fruit
Oil, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil,
Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Flower Extract, Lavender (Lavandula
Angustifolia) Oil and Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil}
Simethicone
Disodium EDTA
Fragrance (Parfum)
Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730)

Thank you :giggle:

Back