A Great Experience!

luvlonghair

Hi everyone:wave:

My name is Luvlonghair and I wanted to formerly introduce myself to you ladies on the board. I have been in and out of this site since July 2004 and wanted to finally introduce myself and become a LHCF family member.

I also wanted to share a great experience I had today. Just to let you know I have been on the road of longer and healthier hair since January and have had some success. Anyway, I went out today to look for new products to check out. I'm a PJ:grin: !!! I went to the mall to see if a salon there had Nexxus products and Biosilk. There was one woman at the register and she started to talk to me about Redken products. I was really happy that she was so nice to talk to me about products that would help my hair.

So we began to talk some more and I told her that I have been maintaining my own hair since February after my second chop.

She complimented me and told me that it looks like I've been doing a great job!:clapping: Yeah for me!!!!!. Since we had a good conversation I asked her would she analyze my hair and tell me if their is something else I should be doing. I sat down in the chair and she said that my hair was a little dry and I was in need for a trim. :eek: Uh oh....a trim....I was a little frightened and she specified a trim....actually ment a "TRIM". She informed me that the Mizani H20 creme hairdress would be good for moisturization. I was so comfortable with her from our conversation that I allowed her to do a trim, conditioning treatment and a roller set. Besides, I've been aching for a roller set sooooo bad.

Everytime she was about to trim she would show me how much she was about to snip, which was a real bonus for me.:D

After being scared all year from beautician's I will be giving her another try. I still don't know about her yet. I will see the next time. But hopefully, she will be as good as she was today.

Sorry for the rambling, but I am so pleased with this experience I had to share. I've updated my fotki album with a couple of pictures from the trim and curl. It really doesn't look that much different (in length) from my 12/25/04 pictures. Please leave a feedback here, I would like to hear you ladies opinion.

Thanks,

Luvlonghair

Last edited:
Hi!

I just took a look at your album and I must say, your hair is looking GREAT!

Not only did it grow significantly, but it looks very healthy and full.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you ladies for the great compliments. It really means a lot to me.

Kitty18, my routine is real simple, just wash and set as needed. I used to do a weekly wash, but my hair no longer requires it.

Ms Jetsetter, thanks for the compliment. I'm striving real hard to have long healthy hair.

MeccaMedinah said:
I'm glad that your experience was a good one. When I was relaxed the Mizani H20 worked well for me too.
Mecca, I heard this is a heavy product, how did you apply it and how often. I've never used it before, but I will tonight.

Back