a great (and cheap) moisturizer for dry hair is...

Crissi

Proline sof and sheen, I have extremerly dry thick hair, I've tried the oils, and co washes just don't work for me, they reak havoc on my head. I've tried spritzing with water but that lasts a whole 10 seconds. One thing my hair does love is glycerin (and its the first ingredient in this product, water being second). As soon as I use it my hair is moist, brittle free and easyyyyyyyy to comb through. Oh and its only £2 (about $3.80), not bad huh?

Crissi, x

Nothing works for me neither apart from this Soft n Sheen curl moisturiser spray;) ...i use olive oil moisturizer lotion then spray this on my hair, i think it helps lock in moisture?:confused: ...it really softens and moisturises too:) ..However i looked at the ingredients on the moisturizer and it has lanolin and mineral oil:eek: ..but it works!!!i think i'm going to switch to the olive oil in the tub rather than lotion...the ladies on here were discussing how good it is, but if it works shud i really change it? My bottle of olive oil moisturizer lotion is nearly finished so we'll c:)

s curl. your hair sounds like mine. my hair didn't like co washes either. at least not when i was natural. and it loved glycerin. s curl was the only thing that worked for me. get a small bottle just in case you don't like it.

queenbee8687 said:
Nothing works for me neither apart from this Soft n Sheen curl moisturiser spray;) ...i use olive oil moisturizer lotion then spray this on my hair, i think it helps lock in moisture?:confused: ...it really softens and moisturises too:) ..However i looked at the ingredients on the moisturizer and it has lanolin and mineral oil:eek: ..but it works!!!i think i'm going to switch to the olive oil in the tub rather than lotion...the ladies on here were discussing how good it is, but if it works shud i really change it? My bottle of olive oil moisturizer lotion is nearly finished so we'll c:)

Well don't fix it if it ain't broke, some things do contain mineral oil and lanolin, but hey if it works, it works...

Back