A Friend's Question About Hair Coloring

MzLady78

This is a first! Someone asked me to pose this question to the board.

A lady I work with is allergic to the chemicals in hair coloring... she brakes out into rashes on her scalp and face. By any chance do you know if there are hair coloring products that are made from natural ingredients that she could use? Or maybe ask some from your hair club?

TIA!

What color is she trying to go for? There's always henna & indigo if she wants to go dark and/or red (www.hennaforhair.com). Then there's Lush, that has red, brown, and black (www.lushusa.com), also based on henna, indigo, and walnut, I think it is.... Then, I think there is - Rainbow Henna, maybe? that comes in several different colors.... but I'm not sure.

^^^Yeah thats what i was thinking....Or hennalucent or Colora Henna natural dye.

ETA--LOL at your "hair club"....Im wondering though if their are any natural hair rinses?....hope she's trying to go darker or red, that will be easy.

This is a first! Someone asked me to pose this question to the board.

A lady I work with is allergic to the chemicals in hair coloring... she brakes out into rashes on her scalp and face. By any chance do you know if there are hair coloring products that are made from natural ingredients that she could use? Or maybe ask some from your hair club?

TIA!

Henna and indigo :yep:

You can get red/a reddish tint to your hair, brown and midnight black depending on how you use it and what your natural hair color is.

You SHOULD always get art quality henna. This is all natural and has no additives.

http://www.mehandi.com/

That's a great site full of henna info. Also, try doing a search here for more henna info!

What color is she trying to go for? There's always henna & indigo if she wants to go dark and/or red (www.hennaforhair.com). Then there's Lush, that has red, brown, and black (www.lushusa.com), also based on henna, indigo, and walnut, I think it is.... Then, I think there is - Rainbow Henna, maybe? that comes in several different colors.... but I'm not sure.

She doesn't say.

I'll send her these links, thanks!

^^^Yeah thats what i was thinking....Or hennalucent or Colora Henna natural dye.

ETA--LOL at your "hair club"....Im wondering though if their are any natural hair rinses?....hope she's trying to go darker or red, that will be easy.

I know right.

I talk about LHCF all the time, but no one has ever asked me to get advice from here! :grin:

Back