• PIBBS - 514 Kwik Hair Dryer

Votes: 33 94.3%
  • Other - post your option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
So a little update since moving into my apartment, I have sold 99% of my products.

I sold everything for $185 and I was going "exchange the value" of my sold products for a lace front from "Platinum Wigs" $179 or use it to get a Pibbs 514 Kwik Dryer $325 (-$185) = $140

VOTE ABOVE

2jbpjb6.jpg

or
Pibbs-514-Kwik-Dri.jpg

Definitely get the dryer! I bought a lacefront one time several years back when they first started becoming popular and was sad I spent all that money and it didnt look nearly as natural as I imagined. It looked very wiggy to me, especially looking back at pictures *shudder* lol. I think they are overrated. Im laughing at myself right now bc I actually shaved my hairline to try to get the wig to stick right...and it still didnt...it was a nightmare! That was the last time I wore fake hair ever lol...I think I was traumatized and have worn my own hair ever since!

I have a USED Pibbs 514 and have had it for years and it still works great.

My vote is for the Pibbs.

I will NEVER buy from Platinum wigs again. :nono:

I believe I got the wig you posted (if its the yaky bang) except I got it unstyled-so the bangs where not cut.

My wig shed like a beast.
It looked beautiful when I got it, then a few weeks later.. it was shedding horribly.
Watch the rant Youtube videos on the wig.. I wish I had done so before purchasing.

DO.NOT.BUY.IT.

I've purchased my share of pricey wigs in the past 3 years, and this was one of those never again situations.

pibbs! fo sho!

i like wigs, but you will get way more out of that dryer.

i would also consider a steamer. that is on my wish list.

I agree pibbs dryer. How can we order it, when can we order it? please give more details...:lachen:

The dryer itself isn't 50% off..........its on eBay for $325 (free shipping + 1-year warranty) and I'm exchanging the value of my products that I sold them for ($180) for one of these items.

Another example - I sold my MAC Brushes in exchange to buy Tarte Cosmetics (paraben free, sls free, etc).

I hope that makes sense

Get the dryer. Who knows, you might get tired of that wig. the dryer is going to help you a lot more.

But, because I could never really get into wigs, my opinion could be bias.

Back