A dirty mirror+3 months+touch up=progress pic

Beautiful hair, btw what serum do you use and do you only apply it to your ends?

Thanks

I used the sally's argan oil. All that is really is a bunch of cones and argan oil. It made my hair feel really nice. I also use fantasia frizz buster serum sometimes. I focus on my ends but I apply to all of my hair.

Sooooo shtow...you attempting transitioning anytime soon

keep me posted because I might be looking for a buddy within the next year or so. I already have one potential buddy but more would always be nice :look:

Honestly, I probably will because this stretch was so easy I could have kept going. I just need to be more patient with detangling. That's my main issue because I hate it and I just end up ripping through the NG.
Keep me updated on that!

I used the sally's argan oil. All that is really is a bunch of cones and argan oil. It made my hair feel really nice. I also use fantasia frizz buster serum sometimes. I focus on my ends but I apply to all of my hair.

Honestly, I probably will because this stretch was so easy I could have kept going. I just need to be more patient with detangling. That's my main issue because I hate it and I just end up ripping through the NG.
Keep me updated on that!

We will keep in touch on that :yep:

Thank you!

I have always stretched 10-12 weeks because I didn't see the need in relaxing any sooner. I have been taking fish oil and using serum instead of oil, which causes my hair to snag. I think this combo helped :yep:
What's the name of the serum...just curious. Good job btw your hair looks very healthy.:yep:

I love sally's argan oil...the smell...and it makes my hair feel like silk. Literally.
And are you setting your hair on flexi rods wet or on fresh/old flat-ironed hair? I want to use them so bad, and yours look good.

And I orginally thought that you were using a serum literally between washes. Like lather one time and serum and lather 2nd time lol dnt ask me why....but I'm just saying.........lol

Hummm, now I want some of that Argan oil from Sally's...but I wonder if Chi Silk Infusion is just as good. :cool2:

I love sally's argan oil...the smell...and it makes my hair feel like silk. Literally.
And are you setting your hair on flexi rods wet or on fresh/old flat-ironed hair? I want to use them so bad, and yours look good.

And I orginally thought that you were using a serum literally between washes. Like lather one time and serum and lather 2nd time lol dnt ask me why....but I'm just saying.........lol

LOL oh ok I can get why u said that. When I do my flexi rod sets, I curl my hair with my CHI and then set with the flexi rods. As long as I curl it first with the CHI my curls will hold very well. If I don't curl my hair with the flat iron first, my curls will not hold as well at all.

I try to alternate between the CSI and the argan oil because I bought the tiny sized one at the register to make sure that I love it, and I blow my hair out with it. But I can;t stamp the whole idea of it drying my hair out. I might do the argan oil before blowing my hair out this weekend, just to see.

And okay that sounds good to me for the curls, might go pick those up this week and style my hair that way for a cabaret that I will be attending.....

I try to alternate between the CSI and the argan oil because I bought the tiny sized one at the register to make sure that I love it, and I blow my hair out with it. But I can;t stamp the whole idea of it drying my hair out. I might do the argan oil before blowing my hair out this weekend, just to see.

And okay that sounds good to me for the curls, might go pick those up this week and style my hair that way for a cabaret that I will be attending.....

Hope it turns out pretty! I'd love to see the results :yep:

Hope it turns out pretty! I'd love to see the results :yep:
For sure, I love taking pictures :yep:
It's just a matter of me putting in the effort of making an actual post with pictures and all that jazz...but I think I will, no that I have atleast one person wanting to see results :look:

Great progress sweetie! What relaxer did you use this time around?

Thank you. She used Influence Lye with Shea Butter. I used this last touch up as well. My stylist plans to keep using this because my hair is less weaker with this than other relaxers and it has more body. It also isn't stuck to my head straight.

Back