A denman brush and Wegman's natural aisle

sillygirl82

I found the D3 classic brush in Sally's Beauty Supply. It was on the bottom shelf of the brush aisle and it was the only one that they had. They had 50 million other crappy brushes though. My scalp feels wonderful.:grin:

Also, if any of you ladies are near a Wegman's grocery store, they have an entire section devoted to green and organic products. In the hair aisle of this section, they have JASON, Alba, Giovanni, and a host of other all natural products.

Also i wanted to point out that the denman brush is on sale at sally's for $6.99 this month. Not sure what regular price is though. I bought one out of curiosity, lol.

Last edited:
hi sillygirl! i'm in buffalo and i LOVE wegmans at mine they have a section with salon products too Chi, redken, biolage, aveda. loves it!

Was it all black? I noticed that when others posted pix of their denman brushes, they wer black with white and/or red, but mine was solid black.

I got mine at Sally's and I went back recently to find another one (bigger one), but they don't sell them now. I believe when I bought mine, it was on clearance.

hi sillygirl! i'm in buffalo and i LOVE wegmans at mine they have a section with salon products too Chi, redken, biolage, aveda. loves it!

I LOVE Wegmans as well:drunk: They have a great product selection. Now I can just go to one store and be done with it. Plus they give it food and wine samples.

Was it all black? I noticed that when others posted pix of their denman brushes, they wer black with white and/or red, but mine was solid black.

I got mine at Sally's and I went back recently to find another one (bigger one), but they don't sell them now. I believe when I bought mine, it was on clearance.

Mine has a black handle, red rubber base and white nylon bristles. Just like the first brush in this link. https://www.denmanbrush.com/store/results.asp?Field1=D3

Back