A couple new pics!

model_chick717

Hey guys! I updated my album with just a couple new pics, and I added a new folder as well. Check it out. As some of you know, I just moved to Miami and I had mentioned that I put in a sew-in during the process so that I wouldn't have any hair issues while trying to get settled in--so I posted a pic of my most recent sew-in. Thx chicas!
smile.gif

Beautiful as usual Model
smile.gif
. I'm loving the weave and that yellow top and earrings are simply smashing
Flahssssss.gif

Congrats on your move
smile.gif

Oh--sorry guys...you should be able to see the "Miami Livin'" folder now....there's not much in there yet...
smile.gif

Thx for the compliments!
grin.gif

You're wearing a sew-in in the pic where you are in front of your new apartment Model? It looks amazingly natural.

Thx ya'll!
grin.gif

I think the key is to not use too much hair. I've seen chicks that had weaves that just look like too much hair--like they couldn't even put it in a ponytail or something--or like they might fall over from the weight of all that hair. haha
wink.gif

Model do you split your tracks? What was the name odf that thread that you gave directions in?

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:
Model do you split your tracks? What was the name odf that thread that you gave directions in?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I don't. I'm self-weaver, so I try not to get too complex with it. haha
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
[ QUOTE ]
Twenti9 said:
It's not working for me
cry3.gif
cry3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

For me neither! I wanna see too!
frown.gif
cry3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
frown.gif
Why can't we see too?

[ QUOTE ]
MoezThunder said:
[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
[ QUOTE ]
Twenti9 said:
It's not working for me
cry3.gif
cry3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

For me neither! I wanna see too!
frown.gif
cry3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
frown.gif
Why can't we see too?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't either... I think too many people are trying to access the pics at one time.

Modelchick, have you tried Fotki. I think they are free and you won't have the problem of people trying to access your photos. You know we look forward to seeing your pics
grin.gif

wow! your hair is beautiful and so are you!
i would have never guessed that some of those were weaves if i saw you on the street!

Back