A conditioner that doubles as a great leave-in!

T

Tee

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme is excellent as a leave-in! Try it if you already have this conditioner. It makes the hair very soft and smooth when used as a leave-in. Compared to LUST, which is also very nice as a leave-in, the MM is more moisturizing but not quite as smooth as LUST. I may combine the two next time to see if I can get the benefits of both.

Something scares me about using a wash out as a leave in..I keep thinking that there is a reason why it says to rinse out. But if it works for you then maybe it's something to investigate. I do have that product.....Im going to check and compare the ingredients to a leave in and see if I learn anything, lol.

Thanks for the tip Tee. I currently use LUST as a leave-in conditioner from time-to-time. So, I'll definitely use my L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme as a leave-in conditioner from time-to-time as well.

Re: A conditioner that doubles as a great leave-in

Tee,

Tell me about how much you're using. Dime, Quarter, Half Dollar...

Tee,

I tried this as a leave-in conditioner today. I love it just as must as I love LUST as a leave-in conditioner. It's GREAT.
smile.gif

Re: A conditioner that doubles as a great leave-in

[ QUOTE ]
Tee,

Tell me about how much you're using. Dime, Quarter, Half Dollar...

[/ QUOTE ]

I use about a nickel size amount.

[ QUOTE ]
Tee,

I tried this as a leave-in conditioner today. I love it just as must as I love LUST as a leave-in conditioner. It's GREAT.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad this worked well for you, Allandra!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme is excellent as a leave-in! Try it if you already have this conditioner. It makes the hair very soft and smooth when used as a leave-in. Compared to LUST, which is also very nice as a leave-in, the MM is more moisturizing but not quite as smooth as LUST. I may combine the two next time to see if I can get the benefits of both.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the LUST as a leave-in and I'm sure I will enjoy the MM as a leave-in as well. Thanks for sharing!
smile.gif

Back