A company that markets their product with Mega Tek..LOL guarantees results

hair4romheaven

A company that markets their product with Mega Tek.. guarantees results

I was searching mega tek results via google and came across this site :lachen:

Last edited:
Heck naw... Megatek need to sue them for piggy backing like that. ROFLOL @ the sample bottle right next to the megatek :dead:

:lachen: I was just about to order the sample mega-tek. I wanted to try it out before I "invest" in the full size. Sister is on a budget and fear of shedding. So are you ladies saying this is not a good deal or product....or just shameful advertising?:blush:
TIA

It looks like they are breaking it down into smaller sample sizes and then the bottle with an applicator bottle. I don't think they are are selling their own product. Personally, I would simply buy my own and get the applicator bottle. 2 oz is not enough to get a true sense of how the product works.

Ohhhh I misunderstood! The label threw me off. :spinning:

I dunno... I think 2 oz would be fine if you're going to add it to a growth mix. Maybe with some MN and aloe vera gel.

***gives the applicator bottle the side eye*** that company is probably owned by one of our LHCF sisters :lachen::lachen:

Hello Ladies, I am the owner of the site you are speaking

Hello Ladies,

My name is Greg and I am the owner of Green Earth Enterprises, LLC which is the site which you are referring. I am in no way trying to market the Mega-Tek sample as anything other than Mega-Tek Cell Rebuilder. I have been working and buying product from Eqyss for many years and actually have sold to several on this forum over the years. I have gotten permission to sell sample bottles for the National Marketing Director of Eqyss many many years back. I buy hundreds of bottles and I try to help people gain healthier hair. My website is aimed at people who are losing their hair, those who want to have longer, stronger, softer more manageable hair quicker, and others who are having hair damage problems.

I actually was only a handful of sellers for the Mega-Tek Rejuvenator before Eqyss stopped making it. I then swithced to the Mega-Tek Rebuilder as my customer's were requesting it. I got it straight from Mega-Tek that the Rebuilder and Rejuvenator were the exact same ingredients and they even sent me a sheet with a human cross-over statement.

As for the 2 oz. sample, many people don't want to pay more for the product until they have tried it. I had a lot of women ask me if there was a smaller size before I got the permission from Eqyss to make small sample bottles. The thing is this....everyone who has ordered a small sample bottle, they love it and come back and buy the full bottle later. You can check out our feedback on eBay....we sell there also. I never have, nor would I ever try to mislead or cheat anyone. I am honest and I even email correspond with all of my customer's to help them get the best results and the best value for their hard earned money.

eBay: http://shop.ebay.com/guaranteed-hair-growth/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

So, please don't give my site a bad name, I am only trying to help others and I try very hard to keep very reasonable prices. We are just a small family owned business trying to make a living. And I personally use every single product which we sell and have done so for a long time.

I wish you all the very best with your hair growing challenge and hope you now understand where my site is coming from. I truly believe in Mega-Tek and how it works. I have used it for nearly 6 years personally and I do KNOW it works.

Thanks again and have a wonderful 2010

Blessings - Greg of guaranteed-hair-growth
:thankyou:

Hi greg and welcome to LHCF thank you for the clarity. Since your here I was actually searching for mega tek results when I found your site. I am so happy you use this product. Do you have any pics of your progress as well as progress shots of women using the other products?

Re: Hello Ladies, I am the owner of the site you are speaking

Hello Ladies,

My name is Greg and I am the owner of Green Earth Enterprises, LLC which is the site which you are referring. I am in no way trying to market the Mega-Tek sample as anything other than Mega-Tek Cell Rebuilder. I have been working and buying product from Eqyss for many years and actually have sold to several on this forum over the years. I have gotten permission to sell sample bottles for the National Marketing Director of Eqyss many many years back. I buy hundreds of bottles and I try to help people gain healthier hair. My website is aimed at people who are losing their hair, those who want to have longer, stronger, softer more manageable hair quicker, and others who are having hair damage problems.

I actually was only a handful of sellers for the Mega-Tek Rejuvenator before Eqyss stopped making it. I then swithced to the Mega-Tek Rebuilder as my customer's were requesting it. I got it straight from Mega-Tek that the Rebuilder and Rejuvenator were the exact same ingredients and they even sent me a sheet with a human cross-over statement.

As for the 2 oz. sample, many people don't want to pay more for the product until they have tried it. I had a lot of women ask me if there was a smaller size before I got the permission from Eqyss to make small sample bottles. The thing is this....everyone who has ordered a small sample bottle, they love it and come back and buy the full bottle later. You can check out our feedback on eBay....we sell there also. I never have, nor would I ever try to mislead or cheat anyone. I am honest and I even email correspond with all of my customer's to help them get the best results and the best value for their hard earned money.

eBay: http://shop.ebay.com/guaranteed-hair-growth/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

So, please don't give my site a bad name, I am only trying to help others and I try very hard to keep very reasonable prices. We are just a small family owned business trying to make a living. And I personally use every single product which we sell and have done so for a long time.

I wish you all the very best with your hair growing challenge and hope you now understand where my site is coming from. I truly believe in Mega-Tek and how it works. I have used it for nearly 6 years personally and I do KNOW it works.

Thanks again and have a wonderful 2010

Blessings - Greg of guaranteed-hair-growth
Welcome to LHCF. You will find out that Mega-Tek is not something new on this forum, quite the contrary.

Before you go any further though, PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BELOW:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/announcement.php?f=6

Take care.

N&W

Thank you very much for letting me know about this. I was unaware of this and I was only trying to clarify some of the points and I am glad that you allowed that. I will make sure to follow the rules.

Thank you very much for everything,

Greg

Thank you very much for letting me know about this. I was unaware of this and I was only trying to clarify some of the points and I am glad that you allowed that. I will make sure to follow the rules.

Thank you very much for everything,

Greg
Hey, no problem. Since you are new, I knew you wouldn't know about it:yep:

N&W

Hi greg and welcome to LHCF thank you for the clarity. Since your here I was actually searching for mega tek results when I found your site. I am so happy you use this product. Do you have any pics of your progress as well as progress shots of women using the other products?
Hello there, I do not want to break any rules of this site, so I want to be careful. The photo's you saw on said site were of my head and hair. Most people don't know that it really does take quite some time to grow hair back. I am collecting photo's of different customer's results and hope to be able to post some more soon. A lot of people though are very reserved when it comes to sharing this as it is pretty personal. On this forum, it is not because of loss though, so here it is FUN FUN FUN to post the results. I have enjoyed watching over the years and as I said before I am familiar with quite a few on this forum.

I truly do wish you all the very best with your hair growth success !!!

His response is fair.

He didn't come here with anything negative and there’s no need to redirect him elsewhere. He paid his money to join this site and respond to what was being said about his company in this thread.

His response is fair.

He didn't come here with anything negative and there’s no need to redirect him elsewhere. He paid his money to join this site and respond to what was being said about his company in this thread.
I redirected him to the rules of the forum and helped him out so he wouldn't get banned. He is appreciative of my re-direction.

Hello there, I do not want to break any rules of this site, so I want to be careful. The photo's you saw on said site were of my head and hair. Most people don't know that it really does take quite some time to grow hair back. I am collecting photo's of different customer's results and hope to be able to post some more soon. A lot of people though are very reserved when it comes to sharing this as it is pretty personal. On this forum, it is not because of loss though, so here it is FUN FUN FUN to post the results. I have enjoyed watching over the years and as I said before I am familiar with quite a few on this forum.

I truly do wish you all the very best with your hair growth success !!!

Awesome!!! Please collect pictures from you MT progress and others when you can get them. We love progress pics from products we have heard of and haven't heard of. Posting progress pics aren't against the rules.

Awesome!!! Please collect pictures from you MT progress and others when you can get them. We love progress pics from products we have heard of and haven't heard of. Posting progress pics aren't against the rules.
Smile !! You know, I actually refer a lot of women to this forum to get further information. I like what I see here, it is open and honest communication, and it is really neat to see the hair growth progress photo's !!

I look forward to another year of progress shots on LHCF !!

Greg

On a side note....did you see ??

I am so frustrated. For the first time in over 30 years the "AMERICAN PEOPLE" actually voted in the President of the United States. The campaign was WON by people who actually went out and FOUGHT to get President Barack Obama elected. Now today you see how the Supreme Court overturned a ruling and now allows Corporations, Unions, and Special Interest groups to be able to contribute/finance candidates. You tell me....they say this is "FREE SPEECH", I say it is "BUYING THE PRESIDENCY" and it should be not be allowed.

This falls under "Corporations have the same rights as Citizens", give me a break, this falls under "BIG BUSINESS CAN BUY THE WHITEHOUSE", and all other political positions.

I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS.

Sorry, but we all need to take action on this. IT IS NOT RIGHT !!!

Greg
:wallbash:

I think there is a political forum somewhere :look: Yep here

Okay back on topic:
Thanks for clarifying your intentions.. I take my original comment back. :yep:

Back