A cheap 100% ceramic flat iron: Conair Infiniti Professional...

Ahhh yes, I call the infitniti my ole trusty, 100% ceramic plates and super reliable. This flat iron has lasted me the entirety of my natural journey (years) and its still working well. Heats up really fast too. The down fall with this iron is that your hair can get caught in those little slots at the ends of the plates, thats definitely a design flaw, but other then that for the price its a great value. I've stepped my flat iron game up recently but I'll always have it around just in case because its so reliable.

If you can find a great deal on a 1" Amika I would say give that some consideration too.

Thanks OP! Also a steal but only for right now, I think, you can get a solid ceramic Amika (originally $250) for $50 right now on Amazon from select sellers :yep:

Last edited:
I have this iron and it does a GREAT job on my 3c/4a texlaxed hair. Great deal; plus it goes up to 395 degrees F.

My Andis flat iron cost 20$ and gets the job done. I really don't need another flat iron.:nono: I had a sedu and solia and my hair laughed at them both. I gave them away.:rolleyes:

I had this once before. It did pretty well when it was brand new. After a while it began to snag my hair so i stopped using it. But its a good store bought iron.

how can you tell if a flat iron is ceramic coated or 100% ceramic? are there any keywords on the packaging or somethin?? enlighten me por favor...

thanks!

how can you tell if a flat iron is ceramic coated or 100% ceramic? are there any keywords on the packaging or somethin?? enlighten me por favor...

thanks!

I can't guarantee it, but most 100% ceramic flat irons will state on the packaging or description that is 100% ceramic, whereas ceramic coated will state that the iron is ceramic coated, has several layers of ceramic OR will just say: ceramic____ iron...but a 100% one will say "pure ceramic or 100% ceramic"

BOING BOING...how you got that swang in your siggy pics?!

I wouldn't trust that just say 100% ceramic because they usually mean that there is 100% ceramic coating on the metal plates :grin:

Needs to say solid ceramic to guarantee the real deal.

Back