A bunch of products reviews

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
My SIL took me out to get some hair stuff a few days ago, and of course I had to try them all :lol:

Motions Weightless Detangling Conditioner-- Left my hair a dry, tangled mess. Garbage.

BioInfusion Olive Oil Hydrating Hair Creme-- This felt like it just coated my hair. Gave me a little sheen, but no moisture at all. I slathered it on my dd's natural 3 something hair and it brought out her texture and made it look pretty good. I won't be repurchasing, though. There's better stuff out there.

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Leave-In Conditioning Cream-- I don't have color in my hair, but I figured something made for chemically treated hair would be more moisturizing than other stuff. I used this when I was 15 weeks post relaxer and the comb GLIDED through. It left my hair sooooooo slippery, shiny and soft. I never thought I'd say this, but this may be replacing my beloved Sunsilk Hydra TLC leave in. It's just too good.

Silk Drops-- I put a little of this on my hair after I put on the Garnier leave in, and it made my hair EVEN softer and slippier than before! And the shine? Ridiculous! Not heavy at all and the smell is very light. A new staple for me

Silk Elements Regular relaxer for sensitive scalp-- This stuff started burning a little before I was even half done applying to my hair, so I had to hurry it up. After application, I left it on for ten minutes. When I went to wash it out, I got scared because it felt like I didn't have any hair. I had to look in the mirror to make sure I didn't have 3 strands of hair on my head :lol: The shampoo was okay and the conditioner was good. Left my hair really soft, although I had to make it stretch because there was hardly any in the little packet. When I was done, I looked in the mirror and my hair was SUPER straight and shiny. My hair has never been shiny after a relaxer, so that was a pleasant surprise. I usually change relaxer brands all of the time, but this one is really a keeper :yep: Even dh gushed over how good it looked and he never says anything about my hair

Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment-- I'm about to use it right now, so I'll be back with a review in a little bit :D

Super coool. I actually referred a guy in Sallys looking for a relaxer for his wife. I told him yo either get Silk Elements or Elasta

Alright, so I tried the Silk Elements cholesterol and me no likey :nono: It moisturized okay, but didn't give any slip at all. It even made my Garnier and Silk drops less slippy and we can't be havin that! NO ONE messes with my babies :naughty: So I'll just use it up on dd's hair :giggle:

*sigh* I have yet to find a drugstore dc that gives super moisture, shine and slip. My search continues.......

Back