A big hug and thank you to all...

nita4

I got to send hugs and a thank to all. Newbies and long time hair diva's for all your good questions and great advice.

It's been seven months since I started my hair health journey and without the help given from this board I wouldn't be here today staring into this mirror admiring my hair /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

When I found this board my hair was "jacked" to say the least. I "had" to wear it up because I was to afraid to do anything else to it. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I felt ugly and tired looking. I read thread after thread, looked at the pictures, asked questions and dreamed about hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif before I developed a regimen. My hair is doing so much better as a result. I still have a long way to go, but it's so good to see what progress I have made. Thank you.

I'm actually wearing my hair out today!!

Sweetcocoa thanks for the tip on how I could maintain my rollerset.

Allandra, it's curly and behind my ear and it's to cute!!

LondonDiva, it's time to kick the stylist to the curb.

Oh and let me mention that I have my roller sets down to 30 minutes. Never in a million years did I even think I would be able to roller set my hair!!! I rollerset on small rollers Friday, finger combed Sat and Sun morning. Combed out a little today. My hair is still curly and looking good!!

I'm getting compliments and my husband said it was "pretty". Needless to say I'm doing my happy dance!! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

Newbies keep asking those questions and hair diva's keep us inspired!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

That's wonderful to hear Nita!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Congratulations. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Congratulations. Keep up the good work and continue to post these messages--they help to keep me encouraged and focused. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

That's wonderful Nita! /images/graemlins/smile.gif It's exciting to hear how people's hair have changed for the better since they joined this forum and it's very encouraging to newcomers. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Congratulations on being happy with your hair. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nita, that's great news. Nothing is better than seeing progress with your hair, and I'm sure you'll reach your hair goals soon! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Hi nita4,
Your testimony inspires us newbees to keep faith alive. Thanks a lot.
/images/graemlins/kisses.gif

Congrats Nita4. I am so happy for you /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/Flahssssss.gif /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif Keep up with the good work!

Oh wow I'm in there too /images/graemlins/blush.gif. Thank you girl, and CONGRATS to your beautiful head of hair.

I myself just went back upstairs and tried the S-Curl /images/graemlins/clap.gif Loving it now /images/graemlins/grin.gif I was just having a bad hair day when I dismissed it.

Kick kick kick kick the stylist to the curb girly /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You are welcome Nita. The tip I gave you I got from the forum...you know... like giving back to the 'community'
Congratulations. I know you were feeling good...cause when your hair looks good..you can't stop smilin'(at least that's the way I am /images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Back