99cent Store Find

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Hi Ladies,
I came across this Lustrasilk Smooth Ends leave-in conditioner today at the 99cent store. I only bought 1 bottle because I've never used this product before, I was wondering if any of you ladies have ever tried this before, if so what is your opinion of it.

Here's what the bottle says:
Smooth Ends Leave-in conditioner is formulated to smooth your hair from roots to ends. It adds sesational shine, wonderful body and silky manageability. The added special ingredients of wheat protein, avocado extract and aloe plus Silicone help eliminate dry and split ends, unruly frizz and damage caused by thermal heat and chemicals.

Indredients: Water(aqua) Polyquaternim-28, cetrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed wheat protein, dimethcone copolyol, polysobate20, Quaternim-22, DMDM Hydantoin, Idodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Propylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima, Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis leaf Juice, Pragrance red33, violet2

002.jpg

Ingredients sounds good--a little like Aphogee green tea keratin. Have you tried it? Let us know!

No I haven't used it yet, I don't know when I'm going to use it. I was hoping to get some reviews first,lol. I guess I will have to try it out.

Back