90 SUPPLY OF NIOXIN HAIR VITS $13!!!!!!!!!!

PrincessDiva

I just wanted to share........ I purchased 6 bottles of the NIOXIN RECHARGING COMPLEX 90 day supply for $13 each at Davidson Beauty Supply( It`s kinda like Sally`s ) They have locations nationwide & the sale price is advertised in their monthly flyer..The pills are all fresh with expiration date in 2008!!! I take 2 per day instead of the recommended 1 per day so this is a godsend!! I am getting great hair & nail results from them , so maybe those of you on the fence about these vitamins can give em try at a great price!!

Last edited:
I was just about to ask if they had a website also. lol
I dont think we have them here.

Re: 90 day SUPPLY OF NIOXIN HAIR VITS $13!!!!!!!!!!

i dunno..We have them all over the place here (North Carolina) so I`ve never searched for them on the internet.( They are just like Sally`s Beauty Supply ) .What city are u in? The sale paper has locations & addresses nationwide, I`ll check & see if i can find a local address or number for you;) JUST PM ME, & I`LL LET U KNOW

Last edited:
There is one in my area but you have to have a license to enter the store clearly stated on the door.
I know they sell all salon products and mostly beauticians are allowed.
I get salon products half price at a another store like Davidson that where I found my beloved Great Hair vits.

Do you have paypal? I'd be willing to pay you to pick-up at least 2 or 3 90-day supply bottles and ship them to me. Let me know if you're willing. ;) That's way cheaper than what they're going for on ebay! Hey maybe you could auction off a few bottles?

crlsweetie912 said:
Davidson is in the Baltimore Area but it's for licensed professionals only. DANG!

Maybe someone (licensed professional) on this board will purchase some and then make it available for us to buy it from her.....;) That would be so nice.:cool:

jayjaycurlz said:
Do you have paypal? I'd be willing to pay you to pick-up at least 2 or 3 90-day supply bottles and ship them to me. Let me know if you're willing. ;) That's way cheaper than what they're going for on ebay! Hey maybe you could auction off a few bottles?
i wouldn't mind doing this too as i know there is not a Davidson in ND

Back