75% off AVEDA!!!

Endlesslegs

Hey ladies! I just cant pass this, even though Im a product junkie im going to add more to my collection! My friend works in a department store here in the UK and she gets 75% off all aveda products, and MAC, so Im allowed to have my pick for that price:grin::grin::grin::grin:

I had no idea it was so expensive till today...£26 pounds for some little conditioner??! thats more than $50!:perplexed and lets not talk about the £46 jar of damage remedy... this ish better be a hair miracle!:lachen::lachen:

Anyways, Ive never used Aveda before apart from thier nasty smelling handcreams that I got for free so please can you recommend some products for me to buy? :)

Im a 4a/b natural, I bc'd in January and Ive got about 2 1/2 inches of hair

Thanks a lot ladies!!!

Im gonna buy loads of stuff so keep 'em coming please:grin:

Oh man I thought you had some hookup you were offering! :lachen:

Anyway a lot of people swear by the Damage Remedy (I use the intensive reconstructor and the conditioner) and Brilliant lines. I miss the Elixir they discontinued.

I like the Light Elements Smoothing Fluid (and it smells like lavender too).

Oh man I thought you had some hookup you were offering! :lachen:

Anyway a lot of people swear by the Damage Remedy (I use the intensive reconstructor and the conditioner) and Brilliant lines. I miss the Elixir they discontinued.

I like the Light Elements Smoothing Fluid (and it smells like lavender too).

me too.

well, congrats

The way my eyes lit up when I read the title....until I read the whole thread.....shame on your girl!:lachen:....I have used the damage remedy range before and got good stable healthy results in terms of health of my hair.

Loool, Im so sorry ladies, Somtimes Im too melodramatic :lachen::lachen:! I just didnt know how to phrase it. You guys get it way cheaper than I will any way if I were to buy full price. Apparently even in the US, If u have a friend that works in a department store that sells aveda, you might be able to get them to buy u stuff with the discount :) probably not that much though. The aveda staff memeber was soo lovely and helpful, I almost passed out when I saw the pre-poo treatment... they dont sell stuff like that here and the fact that it said 'pre-shampoo'?! it has the LHCF seal for me, it was £14 though:nono:

Damage remedy aye? Yep, I will be getting that! I saw the elixir today too

oh yeah mnemosyne:lachen::lachen::lachen:

thanks for the suggestion, I'll buy the damage remedy line:lachen:

now ya'll are making me feel bad:sad:

oh yeah mnemosyne:lachen::lachen::lachen:

thanks for the suggestion, I'll buy the damage remedy line:lachen:

now ya'll are making me feel bad:sad:

Don't feel bad :kiss:

I like the Hang Straight- it's good for rollersets
Aveda Brilliant Serum- adds great shine & smooths frizzes
Shampure Poo - smells great

Now, Don't do that again :spank:K?

man, I almost broke my mouse clicking on this link:lachen::lachen: thinking it was a deal in the US

Ohhh Kaaay JLove. Deal in the US...... or for anybody for that matter. This deal is for home girl alone.Shame on you Arabella for making my darn blood pressure go up like that swearing you was giving dibbs on a banging hook up .I say we jump her!!!! :wallbash:. JK :lachen:

I concur with most of the ladies. Damage remedy is the ish. The whole line and the Sap moss poo is killer moisturizing and detangling but to me the conditioner is watered down and crap. JMHO.

You are very lucky:grin: The last time I bought Aveda (in a store on Oxford street London) it put me back £260. When the sales lady said the amount I thought it was a mistake, I did not show my shock though- that would have been too embarrassing. I kindly paid and stepped out of sight and checked that my bill was correct. It was. When I reached home I checked again that I was charged correctly then promptly flushed the bill down the toilet so that my husband did not find it as he would have thought that I had lost my mind for spending so much on hair products! Aveda products are good though and they leave you smelling like you just had an expensive spa treatment.

Products I use-

Brillant universal style cream
Brilliant emmolient finishing gloss
Brilliant damage control heat protectant
Brilliant anti humectant pomade
Hang straight-works well with the the heat protectant
Damage remedy shampoo, conditioner and treatment-all 3 work better together for me.
Sap Moss shampoo and conditioner

Back