7 weeks Mini Braids *Pics*

sunbubbles

Hey ppls, I went to an event, yesterday! Im tryna drag these mini braids out for another 3-4 weeks! LOL, The only thing I could think to do was, pin them up over to the side.We shall see how much longer they last! Ive found that deep moisturization always makes them stay fresher looking! I cant WAIT till my braids gets longer! There are more pics in my Fotki (March album)Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 267
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 259
Those look great! How long did it take you to complete them?
I wish I could braid my hair but my braids don't look as thick as yours.:sad:

ok i might be a freak but i have to confess
i luuuuuuuuuvvvvv new growth pics :yep:

And you hairline is amazing

thanks for making my day
very nice

Question what do you use for deep moisturization?

sunbubbles....I absolutely ADORE your mini braids they're always awesome its so cool how they start to resemble dreads as they age....I think they're sooo cool, they're a great way to retain length and the wash and go lifestyle you have with them in is a dream....that was my favorite thing about rockin this look

Love it!!:grin:

they are very beautiful. i love braids but i cant keep mine in longer than a week. they are hell to take out(thats why i prefer twists) and if i deep condition or co wash they get frizzy. whats your secret?

Those look great! How long did it take you to complete them?
I wish I could braid my hair but my braids don't look as thick as yours.:sad:

I work on them little by little, so as not to tire myself out, but it takes me about a week to finish them

ok i might be a freak but i have to confess
i luuuuuuuuuvvvvv new growth pics :yep:

And you hairline is amazing

thanks for making my day
very nice

Question what do you use for deep moisturization?

I use alot of CAG, mixed with glycerin and just a little bit of castor oil:yep:

they are very beautiful. i love braids but i cant keep mine in longer than a week. they are hell to take out(thats why i prefer twists) and if i deep condition or co wash they get frizzy. whats your secret?

I have to re-do my back braids every few weeks so that it wont lock up, (my back texture is a 3c/soft4a) but the other ones just stay in place till I take them out

Back