6 mo.post relaxer

@Princessdi: me and you hair twins *gasps and clutches her necklace* lol.. if my hair looked like yours id be very happy..lol

@brittle hair:
What's your regimen and what were you doing to your hair over the course of your 6 month stretch?

This is my favorite question to be asked because i have absolutly no hair regieme. Other than i wash my hair every 3-4 days,whatever im feeling. Whenever my hair starts to get "stale" like hard, dry or i cant comb through it, thats when i wash my hair. Im a strong believer in co-washing so i do that maybe every 2 days to about every night (not so much since its winter). Once again it really depends on what im feeling. I have just rediscovered Herbal Essence so i have just started using it to do washes and to cowash.

How long did it take you to initially get to BSL and where did you starts from?
I started from shoulder length in about 08 i think. I cut my hair to shoulder length in October 2008, so it took me a little over two years to get to BSl..but believe me it goes by quickly.

Also what's your hair type?
i believe i am 4 something. Yeah my hair is kinky and very tight colied.

That's impressive - i'm going to try and do more co-washing and be more patient seeing as I have only just really got to SL.

Thanks HairTemptress!

Your hair is lovely and I understand your pain about MBL! I think that my hair definitely thickened up- as yours did too...You'll be MBL in no time!!! :yep: :yep:

@Russet: I found pretty early in my hair journey and by accident that stretching my relaxer longer than 3mo. is my friend. I say it was an accident because istarted to stretch when i first learned of LHCF only because im away at college and not only do i not trust anyone where i go to school torelax my hair but it is waaaayyyyyy moe expensive than what i am used to.

@Kittykhat:lol...thanks!!

Looks like BSL to me, but a fuller BSL than before...if that makes any sense. I see growth!! Your ends look a lot fuller in the December pics too :)

i agree^^^^^ looks like you are full bsl now. beautiful!

dont be disappointed. you look great:grin:

Girl! Your hair is Bee-Yoo-Tee-full!!!! It does look shiny and thick. I think someone asked which perm you use. Did I miss the response? :look:

OP, your hair looks very pretty. I was wondering what relaxer you use as well because your hair looks silky, but it still has a lot of thickness.

@Njoy: thanks so much..when my hair grows up it wants to be just like yours...and no you didnt miss the response.

Honestly i have no idea what relaxer i use. I have never really paid much attention to that. I dont honestly believe in relaxers determining anything about ones hair. Sometimes i look and my hair dresser is using Mizani (brown tub) another time its a white tub (i havent really looked at it). I know its a no no here to not know what relaxer you use but i trust my hairdresser. But for the most part shes using Mizani..and when she uses the white tub she told me it has like shea butter in it (i have no idea how true that is).

Back