50% off Hair Forks/Sticks Sale!!! (8-14 to 8-16)

:lol: How many did you end up with total? Would it just be easier to ask which ones you DIDN'T get??? :lachen:

hahahha whatevaa !! I left some back ! I got 37 in total .. It was like 40 but then I wouldn't get free shipping , so i cut down as little as i can .. switching metal ones with wooden ones and voila .. 37. Next time they have another sale I will probably only get $50 worth of stuff so that I can use out my Coupons ..then .. i should be set for life ... considering the sticks i do have already .. I probably wouldnt even wear half of them ... maybe i will dedicate one per week for the rest of my life ( knowing me I will most likely have a favourite and kill that one forever more..

im such a sad pj

:giggle: Ain't nothing wrong with being a PJ!!!

I got my shipping notice today, and - AND - I'm rocking a tiny two strand twist bun. It's so wee, and so cute. :lol: Now I want some 'clips' or barettees, or something, but I'm paranoid about the sharp edges. Maybe I should just break down & get a flexi-8.....

For all those who missed out last time - it's on sale again for this weekend - 8/22 to 8/24!!!
Doesn't look like everything, but it's there, 50% off, free shipping, and don't forget your coupon!!!!

For all those who missed out last time - it's on sale again for this weekend - 8/22 to 8/24!!!
Doesn't look like everything, but it's there, 50% off, free shipping, and don't forget your coupon!!!!

Woo-hoo!!!
*pumps fists*
I was pouting about missing the first one too:look:

Thanks Kiya!!

Woo-hoo!!!
*pumps fists*
I was pouting about missing the first one too:look:

Thanks Kiya!!

I knew there were a couple of folks hot that they missed out, so I figured I would bump it up again!

I wish I could change the title - maybe I'll make a new thread????

(Yeah, I'm a hardcore enabler :lachen)....

Re: 50% off Hair Forks/Sticks Sale!!! (8-14 to 8-16) - It's BEEN EXTENDED!!!!!

IT'S BEEN EXTENDED!!! Good through the 22nd - 24th!!!!

50% off any item in this category $5.99 or more, and orders over $30 get free shipping!

There's no code, it'll be applied today and tomorrow ONLY!

:lachen: :lachen:

Saw this over on tLHC, and had to come and enable my sistas!!

Enjoy!

Thank gawd I didn't see anything I liked. Shame, shame on you, JK, enablin' a PJ :beer2: drunkie!

Flexi-8

:giggle: Ain't nothing wrong with being a PJ!!!

I got my shipping notice today, and - AND - I'm rocking a tiny two strand twist bun. It's so wee, and so cute. :lol: Now I want some 'clips' or barettees, or something, but I'm paranoid about the sharp edges. Maybe I should just break down & get a flexi-8.....

Awww come on, my hair Sis . . no diggity, no doubt. I just knew you had several of 'em.
:yep: K, now you've reminded me I have a wedding on the 31st. Doncha think I NEED a silver hairzing. Uh huh, yup, yes maa'am erreee.

I've no clue - I found out about both of these on tLHC - so if I see another notice there, I'll definitely let ya'll know.

Back