50% off at nasabb.com until noon!

healthynhappy

Forgive me if this has been discussed already....I'm a newbie and just wanted to start my first post off with something to offer. I have lurked on this board for a long time, so although I'm a newbie, I have a lot of "hair growing" experience thanks to all of you.

For those of you who love shea butter and black soap, http://www.nasabb.com/ is having a 50% off sale until 12:00 noon today. I just ordered $82 worth of products for only $41.

I ordered the 5lb block of unrefined shea butter and an order of 6 blocks of black soap, and some bath teas.

I plan to cut the shea butter up and put that along with a block of black soap, and other beauty and growth products that I'd like to introduce family and friends to, and make Christmas gift baskets. So this $41 purchase is providing me with 6 christmas gifts. All I have to do is maybe add some Jamaican Black Castor Oil mixed with Sulphur powder (I have a 1 lb. bag that I paid $10 for and will last me a lifetime) for hair growth, and some Silk Protein which can be bought in bulk as well.

I love the idea of gifting my beauty secrets.

Thanks for posting this!! Just the other day I was thinking about how I wanted to reorder some shea butter from them.

Wow! Thanks a lot! This came right on time!
I just ordered some black soap!! :)

Back