5 months of progress (newbie)

growbaby

Hello ladies!

I just wanted to quickly share my excitement with you all and also thank you for all the advice that I learned from this site. I started my HHJ just 7 months ago and it has been an awesome experience so far. I have pictures of my progress of the last 5 months and wanted to show! HHJ everyone n hope u have a great week :)

image-450911581.jpg

chelleypie810 said:
Reggie please. I want to be APL by DEC and have about two inches to grow.

I tried a bunch of different things but I pretty much stuck to a few things

DC once a week, alternating between ORS replenishing and nexxus humectress

Cowash at least once a week, alternating between mane & tail and Vo5 moisture milks

Moisturize and seal at least once a day, organic coconut oil is the best IMO :)

I've been using heat a max of once a month

Most importantly VITAMINS! A multi and hair skin & nail everyday ( I probably missed a total of 2.5 weeks in the last 5months, forgetful days)

I also tried sulfur for a full month in April, I may try that again :yep:

Silky, shiny and beautiful! Great progress. And, you know exactly how to repeat your success. Good for you! Congratulations on your success!

lindsaywhat Thanx! please believe that i am trying my hardest to make it to BSL by the end of the year:grin:! (hopefully even half as beautiful as ur siggy pic:lick:)

I tried a bunch of different things but I pretty much stuck to a few things

DC once a week, alternating between ORS replenishing and nexxus humectress

Cowash at least once a week, alternating between mane & tail and Vo5 moisture milks

Moisturize and seal at least once a day, organic coconut oil is the best IMO :)

I've been using heat a max of once a month

Most importantly VITAMINS! A multi and hair skin & nail everyday ( I probably missed a total of 2.5 weeks in the last 5months, forgetful days)

I also tried sulfur for a full month in April, I may try that again :yep:

Those vitamins WORK!! I know from my own experience but swallowing them is killer :lol:

Good and our reggies are very similar with different products! So hopefully I get half your progress!

Those vitamins WORK!! I know from my own experience but swallowing them is killer :lol:

Good and our reggies are very similar with different products! So hopefully I get half your progress!

LOL i know exactly what you mean, the thought of long hair always gets me through the horse pills lol

I forgot to add that i do a protein treatment once a month (2 eggs and hair mayo) and clarify once a month

Congrats & great progress...Your hair is beautiful..Nice regime to..

Happy Hair Growing!

Back