5 mg or more of Biotin

alireno

For those of you taking 5 mg or more of biotin daily, did you experience increased hair growth and increased shedding, or one but not the other? What has your experience with this amount of biotin been?

No more shedding than normal. Increased growth of course, but can't be honest to tell you how much as I surge take 10mg of biotin daily and eat 4 boiled eggs daily and get a good growth rate from all three.

Wow LondonDiva! I can imagine all those things together have got to do something good
smile.gif
. I just started taking 10 mg April 24. I dont even know when to expect some type of result, so I will just check growth a month from then to see if anything is unusual. I hope there will be no excess shedding though, I would be very disappointed.

Do you know if biotin causes your head to be sore. The left side of my head is sore and I recently started taking 300mcg of biotin.

Can anyone honestly say that Biotin helps their hair grow? If so, how much growth have u seen since taking Biotin? And how many mcgs/mgs are you taking?

Back