4th Phyto experience!!

sweetpeadst

4th Phyto experience!! Pics included!!

Ok I am stirring up my 4th Phytorelaxer!!! ANd I think I am going to add a little Asha's Omega oil to it to hopefully give me a little conditioning to my relaxer!! I will be back to give you the details!!

Last edited:
Sheesh! Your already on your 4th. I'm close to my second.

How were the results?

So I have added pictures to both albums photobucket and fotki!!! I had a wonderful 4th experience!! I added a little of the asha's omega oil in my relaxer!! I love my results check them out! Everyone has noticed that my hair is growing!!! I am so excited!! Sorry for the delay it is homecoming week!!!

Your hair looks fabolous! what ever it is that you are doing keep it up...don't change no products no nothing. Your hair looks full, and shiney just healthy all over. Great Progress. keep up the good work. ;)

how long did you stretch this time. I need some motivation :lol:

Bmm said:
Your hair looks fabolous! what ever it is that you are doing keep it up...don't change no products no nothing. Your hair looks full, and shiney just healthy all over. Great Progress. keep up the good work. ;)

how long did you stretch this time. I need some motivation :lol:

Thank you!! I stretched for 12 weeks!!! I love the effect!! Especially since I saw my ex bf and he loves long hair and was like when are you going to cut your hair b/c I was obviously turning him on and he knows that he can't have me!!!:grin: That is all the motivation I need!!!

sweetpeadst said:
Thank you!! I stretched for 12 weeks!!! I love the effect!! Especially since I saw my ex bf and he loves long hair and was like when are you going to cut your hair b/c I was obviously turning him on and he knows that he can't have me!!!:grin: That is all the motivation I need!!!

Thats right girl, let him drool over your hair :lol:

Glad u had another good Phyto experience.

That "Crystal 8" pic had me hatin! lovely hair, great progress.:)

MonaLisa said:
Glad u had another good Phyto experience.

That "Crystal 8" pic had me hatin! lovely hair, great progress.:)

Thanks Mona!!! I don't know why you hating b/c I am playing catch up with you!

Who you wit?? PHYTO
Rep your clique... PHYTO :D

Loving your hair, it looks strong, full, healthy and shiny!!! I looked at the old pic from March 2005, and all I can say is WOW!! Great progress girl, go ahead and whip that hair in his face too :p

Naijaqueen said:
Who you wit?? PHYTO
Rep your clique... PHYTO :D

Loving your hair, it looks strong, full, healthy and shiny!!! I looked at the old pic from March 2005, and all I can say is WOW!! Great progress girl, go ahead and whip that hair in his face too :p
YOu are silly!! THanks UI need to go back and look at the pic myself!!

Nice hair! It does look thick and healthy. Did you put a color in your hair?? If so, what was it?

I'm loving your hair...
Nice progress, looks very healthy..
Thank you for sharing.... We love progress updates....
Keep up the great job...

LadyZ said:
I'm loving your hair...
Nice progress, looks very healthy..
Thank you for sharing.... We love progress updates....
Keep up the great job...

Thanks I am so excited about my length that I have retained!!!

Back