$4lb unrefined shea To Good To be True?

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
I'm looking to buy a pound of pure unrefined shea butter and found http://www.todieforsoap.com/servsupply.htm. Is this too cheap to be the real thing or just a good deal. can any of the she experts out there help me. If not how much should I expect to pay and from who? looked at nasaab and boundlessglory.com so far. I am trying to find the best deal.

does it have the ingredients listed? And does it say unrefined pure shea? I'm not an expert but I know by law there's only so much a product can claim to be before it better deliver.

I've order African Black Soap and unrefined shea butter from Agbanga Karite. They mostly sell in bulk, but have 1 lb. samples sizes of the soap, shea butter, virgin coconut oil, virgin red palm oil, and virgin palm kernal oil. The price for 1 lb. of shea butter is $6.50 plus shipping (very fast shipping, I might add).

Sounds like they are trying to say $4 per pound for a gallon...not a whole gallon for $4. Meaning, instead of the regular $30, it is only $28. But if you're only going to buy a pound, it's $6. At least, that's how I read it.

ok i have an update the Shea it is unrefined and unfiltered the lady says it it has the most nutrients etc the but it has fibers and things from the plant unrefined is still not processed but it is filtered which the lady says does take away some of the benefits but it not too much and the particles dirt etc are gone and it has less of a scent.

Back