4c Twist

simplyconfident

I need help with my daughters two strand twist. Her twist never get really pretty curl at the end that locks/stays put.

What products do you recommend or technique to help me achieve a neater style that will last longer?

Does she not get a curl at the ends at all, or does the curl just not hold? What products are you currently using?

I need help with my daughters two strand twist. Her twist never get really pretty curl at the end that locks/stays put.

What products do you recommend or technique to help me achieve a neater style that will last longer?

How do the ends of her twists look? Are you twisting all the way to the ends? When I twist, I try to keep the two sections equal in size and length, and separate (not borrowing hair from another section). But the nature of my 4c/b hair, I'd have to twist fairly small for my coils to show and hold at the ends (without twisting to the very ends). My curls are really small and some strands are coily (twirling can work if its not too much hair) and some are wavey at the ends. No amount of twirling helps those. But a nice gel smoothed on the ends should be able to help.

I have 4c hair and I use Sheamoisture curl and style milk, seal with sheabutter and I get a good curl everytime.:afro:

Have you tried 3-strand twists? I have a couple places where the ends don’t curl like the rest but if I do 3- strands instead of 2 then it seems to have more staying power and actually looks like a loose curl.

I have been trying to upload a pic of her hair all week. Any suggestions?

I tried using the na
I use Nairobi wrap foam and I thoroughly detangle the ends of the twists before twirling with my finger using a comb or a denman brush.

The Narobi and Denman did help. Thanx.
I think she needs a good trim. Wish I could upload the pics for more help.

I have been trying to upload a pic of her hair all week. Any suggestions?

I tried using the na

The Narobi and Denman did help. Thanx.
I think she needs a good trim. Wish I could upload the pics for more help.

You might have to upload them from your computer. Copy and paste the pics into Microsoft word or paint. Then copy and paste them from there into your post.

Ok. Just did a gooood trim on her ends. Moisturized, sealed, then baggied for a few hours and her twist are now screaming “Thank You!!!”

Back