4c Hair After A 4 Month Protective Style

It looks good! You did a great job and got some great growth. Do you have a before shot of the length, prior to the 4 month stint in the crochet braids?

Don't really have any pictures other than the videos I do when I show you my hair after each takedown .. So you can probably check out the previous protective take down and wash video .

Why so long? I went about that long once in braids and got dreads :( but i washed my hair often, that's probably whg?

Yeah some people are able to go this long while others aren't . I do believe the more products you use even shampoo and conditioner will leave residue in between your braids which causes some people to dread .. I keep it simple , using something light so it doesn't really do that . However this time I notice I had a little more to clean out than normal because there was a few times i rubbed a grease on my scalp
. I probably won't do that next time because that wasn't even necessary for me .

Don't really have any pictures other than the videos I do when I show you my hair after each takedown .. So you can probably check out the previous protective take down and wash video .

Could you provide the link to that video, please ? I really like your hair.

:congrats: :congrats: You are definitely on the grow! I, too, am one of those people who can go for long period of times without manipulating my hair and it will not dread up. Awesomeness!! :bouncy::bouncy:

Thanks... I like to hear when others are able to do the same thing lol,,because most people are always telling me that they would be a dreded mess... Im happy I can go this long without that happening :-)

I don't think I have 4c hair but I am attempting to do long term protective styles as well... I am wigging it for 6 months and want to keep my braids in for 3 months at a time. I already follow you in youtube...
Happy growing .. I can't wait until i get another protective style put in ,, I feel so weird feeling my hair run up against stuff lol

Wow I've been slacking with posting updates about my different long term styles . But I do have another set of crochets in that I got the start of Oct 2016, and still going strong ... I'll probably do a YouTube update on this one soon so if you interested keep a look out ... My orginal plan for this current set was to keep in until the start of the new year .. Let's see if I can stay on track . But until then I need to to some cyber Monday shopping and hit up some products.. Anyone know where I can get a bogo on Shea moisture lol

Back