4c Clip Ins?

DST1913

Can anyone recommend or link really good clip ins for 4C hair? I've been looking around and the quality I'm finding is just not that great.

I came in here to recommend hergivenhair too. Their price are steep but better than what free hair which is pretty similar but way more expensive unless you buy around Christmas

I came in here to recommend hergivenhair too. Their price are steep but better than what free hair which is pretty similar but way more expensive unless you buy around Christmas
Thanks. I will consider it. May be worth the investment if I'm using it a lot

I was considering Her Given Hair for a gift and then I ran across this info: (video and receipts are in the link!) they are some thieves!

https://lisaalamode.com/2017/07/24/...y-trying-steal-designs-black-business-owners/

Toni Daley is a Canadian entrepreneur, founder of ToniDaley.com, curator of fashion accessories and natural hair textured wigs, and a m*thereffin G. Recently, Toni took to her youtube channel to expose the shady dealings of Chinese-owned, HergivenHair.

That’s right, the popular, natural hair extension company is not black-owned, but like many before them, they are making a killing off of black dollars.

In a recent Youtube video, Toni alleges that the popular hair company, Hergivenhair tried to steal her wig designs.

The company went on Toni’s website and ordered her two most popular wigs. Toni thinks it was with the intention of copying the style and selling it as their own. They placed an order, and Toni swiftly cancelled the orders and blocked their IP address from making subsequent orders.

Back