4b New Growth HELP

Zuppy

4b New Growth can be fierce, with that in mind what do you use to tame it.... meaning preventing breakage and keeping it looking good.

I'm into 2 1/2 months of kinky twist extensions.(with 1 1/2 inches of growth.. when I take this out I need to wait a minimun of one week before a touch-up, I will try to wait longer based on what you tell me.

Hi Zuppy!

i think you could probably use a little water to keep it soft, curl activator or whatever you think is necessary.

Hi Zuppy,
I Profectiv Root Health on my new growth. It softens the roots quite nicely IMO. I also use aloe vera gel with evoo and a couple drops of peppermint essential oil, mixed it together in a sqeeze bottle. Hope this helps.

wave.gif
Thanks for the reply's ladys!! I will try the Profetiv - I ordered samples a LONG TIME AGO and have not gotten them yet! I may have to buy it, but if it works I guess it will be worth it.

Any other suggestions are welcomed.

[ QUOTE ]
wave.gif
Thanks for the reply's ladys!! I will try the Profetiv - I ordered samples a LONG TIME AGO and have not gotten them yet! I may have to buy it, but if it works I guess it will be worth it.

Any other suggestions are welcomed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Conditioner washes are great! Some here use coconut oil and I love the Profectiv Root Health. It really helps untangle new growth.
smile.gif
It's hard to get right on the new growth, so I just apply it directly on my scalp and it absorbs into my new growth.

HTH,
Jen

I use a little leave-in mixed with coconut oil! Wild Growth Oil worked great, but it made my scalp itch, so I had to stop using it!

Back