4B natural hair inspiration

Whoa, that's a lot of hair and it's most likely longer than her measurements since she didn't flat iron born straight. :drool::drool::drool:*sigh* One day.

Yaaas !!! Just saw her new video, but I've been subscribed for awhile... Her hair is AMAZING !! She is definitely my new hair inspiration....

I don't know. Maybe it's because i've always had long hair, or something. But a lot of folks y'all be posting has just "okay" hair....I don't see the big deal with this one.

I don't know. Maybe it's because i've always had long hair, or something. But a lot of folks y'all be posting has just "okay" hair....I don't see the big deal with this one.

maybe i need glasses, b/c her hair doesnt just look "okay" to me...*shrugs*...and to me her hair is long, but since when is length the only determining factor on if someone's hair is nice or not anyways?

Have you seen her other videos? It's not about her length as far as I'm concerned. She's a 4b natural with some of the thickest hair I have even seen.:yep: I would say her hair is more than "just okay".

I'm really not understanding where this thread is going? Can we get back on track please and admire the gorgeous hair before us. Thanks. :drool:

Didn't you hear me say "to me"? Or do you need a Q-tip?

Maybe, I should say I've had long healthy hair. :perplexed

maybe i need glasses, b/c her hair doesnt just look "okay" to me...*shrugs*...and to me her hair is long, but since when is length the only determining factor on if someone's hair is nice or not anyways?

Beauty is relative. And like I said to that other person, It's just "okay" to me.

Have you seen her other videos? It's not about her length as far as I'm concerned. She's a 4b natural with some of the thickest hair I have even seen.:yep: I would say her hair is more than "just okay".

*CherryPie*

In your opinion which popular youtuber/blogger would you say has more than 'okay' hair? I'm not being facetious. I don't swoon over some heads of hair that others do, so i can understand.

I know you mean well....

You know I can debate and argue all day, without even getting angry. :lol: But my birthday was yesterday and It was good....and I don't feel like debating today....and LHCF will turn ANYTHING into an arguement, or a debate....so i'm gonna leave this one alone.

@*CherryPie*

In your opinion which popular youtuber/blogger would you say has more than 'okay' hair? I'm not being facetious. I don't swoon over some heads of hair that others do, so i can understand.

I know you mean well....

You know I can debate and argue all day, without even getting angry. :lol: But my birthday was yesterday and It was good....and I don't feel like debating today....and LHCF will turn ANYTHING into an arguement, or a debate....so i'm gonna leave this one alone.

*CherryPie*Happy Belated birthday.

*CherryPie* ^^Happy Belated Bday Mary Mary Quite Contrary! :)

I was just watching her video this morning with my mouth agape. She's had great retention in terms of length and thickness. Even though her flat iron job was messed up by the rain, her hair still looked great - big with body and movement. She has a very simple regimen, too.

Thanks for sharing, op!

Last edited:
I knew this thread was referring to her. I prefer her hair kinky but it looks nice. She always reminds me of Janet Jackson or Paula Abdul at times. I don't know why that is.

I know you mean well....

umm... wasn't trying to debate. :look: hair preferences differ from person to person so we're all entitled to our opinions. i was genuinely asking your opinion. :yep:. i remember in the infamous kimmaytube flat iron videos some not liking her hair b/c it wasn't as full as mwedzi's. different strokes for different folks i guess.

anyway, i appreciate cynthia's unconventional approach, though i don't think i'd go that route. she co-washes every day and doesn't wear protective styles. still, she's manages to retain length (she's about 4 inches shy of waist length). she uses only a few products, showing that you don't need an arsenal of products.

can someone tell me if my hair is a 4b or not?

My natural wash and set
My Natural Big Chop
Hi it’s really nice I’ve been trying to message you but the app won’t allow me to don’t know why it’s regarding a post about the glands behind your ear would appreciate it if you could message me PLEASE

Back