4a/b WEARING TWISTOUTS

TRINITY05

I love wearing my hair in twistouts, but am I the only one who is re-twisting every night or every other night to achieve a nice look?

If you have 4a/b hair and you are wearing twistouts on a regular basis, pleast post your regimen.

I loves my twistouts :yep:

I re-twist every night. I actually like re-twisting each night, because it's more protective. I use a creamy moisturizer or cheapie conditioner for moisture, plus a little mousse.

I also have been re-twisting every night. To me it causes less friction so there would less tangles.

When I was wearing twistours I was retwisting every night as well. So when I begin to wear again I will be twisting every night.

Yeah, I retwist at night too - but not necessarily in the same amount of twists as the first time. I usually do bigger ones just to keep it stretched and protected as I sleep, but still keep the curl pattern.

Right now I am wearing a twistout that I have had since Saturday. Before I go to bed, I pin my hair with bobby pins. The next day, I mist my hair with water, apply DB Curl Detangling Milk and Sabino,take up the bobby pins and fluff.

Yeah, I retwist at night too - but not necessarily in the same amount of twists as the first time. I usually do bigger ones just to keep it stretched and protected as I sleep, but still keep the curl pattern.

I do the same. I re-twist at night but I put my hair in bigger twist.

I do the same. I re-twist at night but I put my hair in bigger twist.
Me, three. I have to. I'm c-napp and my hair just goes everywhere if I don't retwist.

I'm still in the TWA stage - about 3.5 - 4". The subsequent nights that I retwist, I do not comb my hair. I spritz, grab a section and twist. If my hair feels dry, I spritz and apply a hair butter or cream. I only comb my hair on wash days (2X a week).

And thank you, OP, for starting this thread. I was wondering if anyone else retwisted nightly, too. My hair doesn't seem to have suffered with breakage or anything.

Back