4 something naturals- tips to cut down the volume???

kristina

Hey ladies,
I've come to realize that my problem with wash in go styles (down at least) is not curl definition but the fact that my hair is HUGE. More scary huge than cute huge- see shingling pics. Has anyone figured out how to cut down the volume?

Yep, that's hot.

Kristina, miss lady, if it can not be weighed down with a product like Glass or curly pudding then I do not know. What I do know is that you hair is beautiful even though your not 'feelin' it when in a shake and go.

Oh, I just had a though, if you want to reduce the volume you can use a hair dryer and pull your hair down while diffusing.

sigh if only my hair looked anything close to d. mendez's.... if I had 10-13 more inches of hair, I probably could get this look or something similar with a rollerset.
okay enough with the whining, you're right nchristina. i do like my hair but I was just trying to make this wash and wear thing work. i guess i'll try the blowdryer thing but until then I think I'm have to accept that wash n gos aren't my thing-no biggie.

Denny Mendez is so pretty and her hair is perfection

I have no idea how to bring down the volume =/

For me, it was more about technique than product. If I brushed my hair while it was full of conditioner and then gently rinse the conditioner out, my hair's volume was reduced a lot.

Back