3c/4a Relaxed Hair "HELP"

VeiledBeauty

Hello everyone,

I've been a member for a few months. I've been lurking trying to gather information on haircare,but i'm still alittle confused.. Perhaps someone with my hair type can guide me in the right direction.. I would like to know I have a senitive scalp but my hair is very very thick so i want to know what kind of relaxer is good for me? i'm a mother of two small busy children and i'm currently pregnant so i want to know what type of simple regimen should i start out with? i want to try to use all natural product i read that "Aubrey organic" is a good product..i want to know is it good for relaxed hair? Are these companies all natural oyin,qhemet biologics,ouidad and ojon? Has anyone ever used these products on relaxed hair? please help..

thank you

veiledbeauty

Oh Welcome Newbie:grin: (kinda) lol Um Elasta makes a good relaxer for sensitive scalp. But if you can only find the regular verison add a tbls of oil in it( olive oil,Castor oil etc.) and that will help with senitive scalp, and it will slow down the process so you wont over press. I havent used Aubery organics but I heard it is very good for alll types of hair. And I think it's cheap. I heard alot of good things about qhemet biologics too. You said that your are pregnant you can go to the pregnancy forum in the off topic section if you need help it that too. You need help with hair typing can you describe your natural hair. The best way to can. or maybe you can post a picture if you want. HTH and again welcome hun!!!!

Last edited:
:wave: Hi there. Welcome to the forum. I have coarse/resistant hair and I use Forifying Rhelaxer by Mizani. It straightens my hair very well and it doesn't burn! I'm sure the other sistas on the forum will chime in to help with your other questions.

Welcome to the board! I am mostly 3c with a 4a crown with relaxed hair. I haven't used any of those products so I wouldn't know.I have lots of hair too. It's fine to medium in texture. I got layers cut in last year because my hair was so blah just one length. If you need any help with anything le me know.

Back